FS: Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Limited Edition $10K MSRP Boxes Black Dial AB0412

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Limited Edition $10K MSRP Boxes Black Dial AB0412

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Limited Edition $10K MSRP Boxes Black Dial AB0412

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: email: Email: camdenshorology@gmail.com

Connect with me on instagram

STUNNING Breitling Chronomat 47 GMT Limited Edition of 2000 in Full Brushed Finish with Black Dial and Brushed Bezel on Brushed Pilot Bracelet! Arrives as a complete set with the original Breitling boxes and papers including the international warranty booklet, COSC certificate, limited edition certificate, and manual. Originally purchased from a Breitling Authorized Dealer. Powered by the In-House B04 Self-Winding Movement. Ready to be on wrist!

I love how awesome these 47 GMT Limited Editions look fully brushed, as it makes them perfect for daily use and easy to dress up or down! This one is in great condition overall with only very very minor wear, nothing notable. I have never had another this clean! Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested. At this price, it is a bargain in comparison to its original $10,370 MSRP, and I’ve found the Chronomat to be the most versatile Breitling offered which is why I will always have multiple in my personal collection and have Chronomats as one of the most popular model in my inventory. Striking watch on wrist!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and thousands of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy. The bracelet can accommodate a 8.1 inch wrist at maximum without additional links, a huge value-add!

Breitling Chronomat 47 GMT Limited Edition

Reference Number: AB041210/BB48

MSRP: $10,370

Bezel: Rotating Brushed Stainless Steel

Bracelet: Brushed Stainless Steel Pilot

Case: Brushed Stainless Steel

Crown: Screw-Down

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial: Black

Diameter: 47.00 mm

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, GMT

Jewels: 47

Lug Width: 24.00 mm

Movement: Breitling Calibre 04

Power Reserve: 70 Hours

Thickness: 18.35 mm

Vibrations: 28,800 vph

Water Resistance: 200M / 660FT

Summary of Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Limited Edition: A Comprehensive Guide

The Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Limited Edition is a remarkable timepiece that seamlessly combines precision, functionality, and aesthetics. With a $10,000 MSRP, this watch is a true testament to Breitling’s commitment to excellence. Let’s delve into its key features, design elements, and technical specifications.

Key Features:

Limited Edition: This watch is part of a limited production run, making it a sought-after collector’s item.

GMT Functionality: The GMT complication allows you to track time in multiple time zones, ideal for frequent travelers.

Black Dial: The bold black dial enhances legibility and exudes a sense of sophistication.

Chronograph: The built-in chronograph adds a dynamic element to the watch, useful for timing events.

Quality Materials: Crafted with high-quality materials, the watch is durable and designed to stand the test of time.

Box and Papers: The inclusion of original boxes and papers enhances the watch’s provenance and value.

Summary of Brand

Breitling is a renowned Swiss watchmaker with a rich history spanning over a century. Established in 1884, the brand has consistently delivered exceptional timepieces known for their precision and innovation. Breitling watches are a favorite among pilots and aviation enthusiasts due to their accuracy and aviation-related features. The brand’s dedication to performance, quality, and design has earned it a strong global reputation.

Legacy and Innovation:

Aviation Heritage: Breitling’s strong ties to aviation have led to the creation of iconic pilot’s watches.

In-House Movements: The brand’s commitment to precision is evident in its development of in-house movements.

Diverse Collections: Breitling offers a wide range of collections, catering to various lifestyles and preferences.

Sports and Adventure: Many Breitling watches are designed for sports and adventure enthusiasts, featuring rugged designs and advanced functionalities.

Cultural Impact: Over the years, Breitling has become a symbol of luxury and performance, worn by celebrities and watch aficionados alike.

Guide to Buying and Selling Online

Buying and selling watches online can be a rewarding experience, but it requires careful consideration and knowledge to ensure a successful transaction. Here are some tips for both buyers and sellers to navigate the online watch market:

Buying Tips:

Research: Thoroughly research the watch model, its specifications, and market value before making a purchase.

Authenticity: Buy from reputable sellers or platforms that offer authenticity guarantees and verification services.

Condition: Pay attention to the watch’s condition, including any signs of wear, servicing history, and originality.

Documentation: Request complete documentation, including original boxes, papers, certificates, and receipts.

Ask Questions: Don’t hesitate to ask the seller detailed questions about the watch’s history, maintenance, and ownership.

Selling Tips:

Accurate Description: Provide an accurate and detailed description of the watch’s condition, features, and any accessories included.

High-Quality Photos: Include clear, high-resolution photos that showcase the watch from various angles.

Transparency: Be transparent about any repairs, servicing, or modifications that have been done to the watch.

Pricing: Research the current market value of your watch model to set a competitive and realistic price.

Safety Measures: Use secure and trusted online platforms for selling, and consider using escrow services for high-value transactions.

Navigating the world of online watch transactions requires diligence, knowledge, and trust. By following these tips, both buyers and sellers can enjoy a smooth and satisfying experience.

In conclusion, the Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Limited Edition is a remarkable timepiece that combines style, functionality, and exclusivity. With a strong heritage and innovative spirit, Breitling continues to be a driving force in the watchmaking industry. For those considering buying or selling watches online, these tips can help ensure a successful and satisfying transaction.

More Pictures:

Breitling Chronomat GMT 47 Limited Edition $10K MSRP Boxes Black Dial AB0412