FS: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Flyback Chronograph Annual Calendar Moonphase, Full Kit!

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Flyback Chronograph Annual Calendar Moonphase, Full Kit!

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Flyback Chronograph Annual Calendar Moonphase, Full Kit!

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $16,500 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8437439051
Connect with me on instagram

Up for sale here is a true stunner. The history and heritage of Blancpain and the Fifty Fathoms, coupled with extra complications make this one of the finest timepieces on the market that you can wear every day.

The flyback chronograph is great for timing dives or track times (or steaks, burgers, etc), and the day, date, and month features add to the daily usability.

This watch comes as a full set as delivered from the AD, with the card dated in April of 2023. Plenty of warranty left!

Asking price is $16,500. Significantly down from the msrp of $25,900!

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, etc, so deal with confidence! I’ll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Mostly interested in AP, Vacheron, Patek, RM, Rolex, Omega, Hublot, Panerai, Zenith, etc. I can do cash either way or multi-watch trades for way for the right deal!

More Pictures:

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Flyback Chronograph Annual Calendar Moonphase, Full Kit!