FS: Breitling Chronomat 41 White Dial Steel Yellow Gold Black Leather Vintage 81950

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Breitling Chronomat 41 White Dial Steel Yellow Gold Black Leather Vintage 81950

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Breitling Chronomat 41 White Dial Steel Yellow Gold Black Leather Vintage 81950

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $2,995 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. camdenshorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on Instagram

STUNNING Breitling Chronomat 41 in Stainless Steel with White Dial and Yellow Gold Accents on Black Breitling Leather Strap! This Chronomat is striking being fully brushed with the contrasting White dial and is very reminiscent of Breitling’s shift to “modern” styling in the 1980s. This exact Chronomat is vintage with likely 1980s manufacture. Ready to be on wrist!

The watch is in great condition overall considering it is vintage, no wear is notable except for the normal/typical strap wear as pictured. Although the watch could look not far from new with a new strap on it, I did not find it necessary to remove the strap, as it still has significant life left in it. Keeping good time on my timegrapher when tested! In my opinion, the watch looks far better than in the pictures. This is one of those gems in Breitling’s history that is a 1980s model production and is the perfect mix between the modern Breitling look and vintage styling- I love these for that appeal!

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I sell over 600 watches per year, have fantastic reviews online, and hundreds of references; I seek a very simple and pleasant buying experience for my clients through fostering relationships in the watch community. The serials have been blurred for privacy.

Breitling Chronomat

Reference Number: 81950

Band: Breitling Black Leather

Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Brushed Stainless Steel w/Yellow Gold Markers

Case: Brushed Stainless Steel

Case Diameter: 40.50 mm

Clasp: Stainless Steel

Crown: Screwdown

Crystal: Sapphire

Dial: White

Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph

Movement: Breitling Caliber 13 Automatic