FS: Tudor Black Bay Chronograph Panda 41mm, White Dial, Full Kit 2023!

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Tudor Black Bay Chronograph Panda 41mm, White Dial, Full Kit 2023!

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Tudor Black Bay Chronograph Panda 41mm, White Dial, Full Kit 2023!

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,400 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8437439051
Connect with me on Instagram

Up for sale here is an excellent example of the Tudor Black Bay Chronograph, with the true panda dial in white. Very well balanced dial, and the contrast of white and black looks incredible together.

Comes as a full set as delivered from the AD, with original boxes, manuals, tags, cards, (dated in 2023), and the leather strap with matching bund.

This timepiece is barely worn, with only very minor signs of wear.

Asking price is $4,400.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want the best price, have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc. Check picture #3 for contact info.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I’ll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Mostly interested in Omega, Rolex, Hublot, Panerai, Zenith, etc. I can do cash either way or multi-watch trades for way for the right deal!

More Pictures:

Tudor Black Bay Chronograph Panda 41mm, White Dial, Full Kit 2023!