PREORDER: Kickstarter: Aerotec Watches - Ace MKII, A Vintage Inspired Bronze Pilot-Dive Watch

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Aerotec Watches - Ace MKII, A Vintage Inspired Bronze Pilot-Dive Watch

Post by TheJohnP »

Aerotec Watches, out of Malaysia, return to Kickstarter for their latest collection, the Ace MKII, a vintage inspired bronze pilot/dive watch.
This is their eighth campaign, where three were cancelled and four fully funded. This one is currently 83% of goal.

Super Early Bird pricing is $279
Super Early Bird full pack deal (with additional dive bezel) is $299
Early Bird pricing is $299
Regular price will be $499

Dive bezel add on is $25

Estimated delivery is May 2024

The Aerotec Ace MKII is a custom designed bronze pilot watch, every part has been designed and builds on the brand's commitment to produce robust and well-designed timepieces that are both versatile and affordable. Like the dive watches that came before, Aerotec kept things simple with a strong focus on reliability, which of course, is one of the most important qualities in a watch meant to serve both pilots and divers. With features like a bronze pilot style case and vibrant dial colors, the Aerotec Ace MKII Bronze also aims to offer tool watch lovers something a little different.

The Ace MKII is available in three colorways: Green, Blue and Bronze.

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find