PREORDER: Brand Direct: Möels & Co. - The 369 [Preorder opens on 3/18]

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Brand Direct: Möels & Co. - The 369 [Preorder opens on 3/18]

Post by TheJohnP »

Möels & Co. prepare to open preorders for their sophomore release, The 369 on 3/18 at Noon CET or 6AM ET.

Link to learn more - https://moelsandco.com/moels-369

Link for the preorder - https://moelsandco.com/shop/528

48 Hour Early Bird pricing is $875
Pre-Launch pricing is $1,000
Retail price will be $1,450

Estimated delivery is July/August 2024

Since our first launch we've been on a journey to evolve, embracing the learning curve of a small independent brand, while staying true to our roots. As we continue to grow and expand, we're taking a slightly different approach with Möels 369. While Möels 528 found its niche market successfully, we are now aiming for a broader, more commercial appeal with Möels 369 to reach a wider audience and propel Möels & Co. even further. Following the same path of the 528, we've continued to progress while maintaining the same design language to create a sense of continuity and heritage. Möels 369 is the next chapter of our evolution, a design that blends sophistication and sportiness.

When we set out to design the 369, our primary focus was on achieving the same simplicity and design unity of the 528. We wanted every element to integrate seamlessly, showcasing only what's necessary. Similar to the 528, the 369 naturally became its counterpart, embodying the same modernity and elegance while achieving the right balance between form and function.

The 369 will be available in six colorways - Space Cherry, Mauve Sauvage, Thunderhead, Tortuga Bay, Silver Frost, and Velvet Noir.
There are more colorways that are stretch goals depending on the success of the campaign.

Have trouble deciding on what dial color, Möels & Co. has your back with a dial exchange program:

I want to ensure that our customers are fully satisfied with their chosen dial variant. I understand that preferences may change over time, so I'm pleased to offer exchanges within a 30-day period after the pre-order was placed. If you wish to exchange your dial colourway, simply reach out to me, and I'll be happy to assist you with the exchange process.

Specs:

CASE
- 39mm diameter × 46.50mm lug-to-lug × 12.25mm thickness
- 316L (1.4404) surgical grade stainless steel
- Screw-in stainless steel caseback with flat sapphire crystal with inner AR
- Double domed sapphire crystal with 6 layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside
- Screw-down crown
- Water-resistant up to 20 ATM / 200m / 660ft.

MOVEMENT
- Swiss made Sellita SW200-1b (no date)

DIAL

- Brass, vertically satin brushed with luminous diamond-cut skeletonised hands and applied indices.
- Additionally, options for hands and indices include rhodium plating in gold, silver, and black.
- The logo is vertically displayed at the 6 o'clock position.

STRAP

- Integrated stainless steel bracelet tapered from 22mm to 18mm, satin brushed throughout with polished beveled edges and micro-adjustment on the clasp.
- Optionally, FKM rubber straps with polished stainless steel signed pin-buckles, stainless steel mesh bands, and premium leather straps will also be available.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find