PREORDER: Kickstarter: Benjamin James Watches - Scarifour Collection (Quartz or Mechanical)

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Benjamin James Watches - Scarifour Collection (Quartz or Mechanical)

Post by TheJohnP »

Benjamin James Watches, out of the UK, return to Kickstarter for their second go at their debut Scarifour collection.
This campaign has succeeded, wherein their first attempt was cancelled.

Super Early Bird pricing for quartz version was around $337 SOLD OUT
Early Bird pricing is around $361
Regular price will be about $479

Super Early Bird pricing for mechanical version is around $582
Early Bird pricing is around $626
Regular price will be about $832

Estimated delivery is August 2024

At Benjamin James, our mission is to offer the community a fresh and distinct choice in watch style, one that stands out from the crowd and delivers exceptional value at its price point - A true reflection of years of experience and dedication.

Now I know you'll have seen the pictures and what you might be thinking. "This guy just designed another integrated bracelet watch in 2024!" - You may be right, but hear me out...Sized at 31mm wide, and with a total case thickness of only 8.3mm, this is not your typical [insert famous integrated sports watch here] rip off.

The Scarifour collection is currently available in five colorways, with a sixth as a stretch goal - Ice Blue, Smoked Black, Blue Hour, Classic Silver, and Royal Purple.

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find