Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2018 Continued

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2018 Continued

Post by dumberdrummer »

FTE wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:33 pm Watchstation has the Super Sea Wolf 53 Compression Onnsale for $699.99. 25% more off with coupon code SAVE25 brings it to $524.99. If you also signup for their email, add another 15% for a final price of $446.24.

http://www.watchstation.com/en_US/shop/ ... ath=ZO9258

For $100 less, they also have the Sea Dragon with Sapphire glass (the Wolf is mineral).
Sea Wolf dial crystal is indeed sapphire. The bezel glass, however, is mineral.
Pissodes

Post by Pissodes »

flypanam wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:53 pm Merry Xmas to All!

Myself, I got no watches as gifts. And that's fine. My friends / family have messed that up for me before. That doesn't mean I didn't get myself some great watches. New purchases this month (not including black friday stuff) include a seiko SARY057, Citizen Grand Classic (which I love despite hating Macy's for screwing it up), and a Dagaz Thunderbolt that I simply couldn't resist when it was reposted. Only one I haven't received yet is the Dagaz. Looking forward to it arriving. Also, my secret Santa hooked me up with a sweet watch winder :D :D

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas evening guys! Hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted / deserved :D

I ordered the thunderbolt back on black friday and it came in last week. Its been the only watch ive worn since sizing the bracelet last friday. Great size and i love the thin profile. Really has me rethinking all the fat Seiko divers i have and going for thinner watches.
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

FTE wrote:
Conchita Turtle wrote:
FTE wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:33 pm Watchstation has the Super Sea Wolf 53 Compression Onnsale for $699.99. 25% more off with coupon code SAVE25 brings it to $524.99. If you also signup for their email, add another 15% for a final price of $446.24.

http://www.watchstation.com/en_US/shop/ ... ath=ZO9258

For $100 less, they also have the Sea Dragon with Sapphire glass (the Wolf is mineral).
Pity a shop named Watchstation International does not ship overseas... :roll:
Have to agree...living in Germany a lot of deals do not apply for me. And those that do, if outside of the EU require paying VAT and import fees. But hopefully some of the members living in the US will benefit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same thing living in Canada. We get nothing, so I have become very familiar with shipping overseas. Funny how it's cheaper to ship from Japan than it is to ship from 4 hours over the US - Canada border. Regarding the black Friday watchstation sale on the Zodiacs, I had to get a US friend to buy it for me using their card, I still haven't got it but I think he's bringing it tonight....
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

flypanam wrote:Merry Xmas to All!

Myself, I got no watches as gifts. And that's fine. My friends / family have messed that up for me before. That doesn't mean I didn't get myself some great watches. New purchases this month (not including black friday stuff) include a seiko SARY057, Citizen Grand Classic (which I love despite hating Macy's for screwing it up), and a Dagaz Thunderbolt that I simply couldn't resist when it was reposted. Only one I haven't received yet is the Dagaz. Looking forward to it arriving. Also, my secret Santa hooked me up with a sweet watch winder :D :D

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas evening guys! Hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted / deserved :D

Unless your name is John Zoidberg, you won't be getting anything from robot Santa. And even if you were, probably just a pogo stick!

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

Ughh that feeling when you accidentally comment on the watchuseek bargain thread because you have Tapatalk notifications on for it and thought it was ManOnTime's forum

-_-
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
Rocat
MoT Member

Post by Rocat »

johnmichael wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:45 pm If you are a fan of Reef Tiger watches or higher quality economy watches, Amazon has 1 Grand Reef left at $99.00. I just bought the other a few days ago. It is a Grand Seiko homage and uses a Seiko NH35A and is nicely sized at 41mm diameter. It also has solid links and a sapphire crystal and the bracelet/strap is a whopping 22mm. What really amazes me besides the view back is the build quality. Let me know if anyone picks up the last one because that is a give away price.
I was interested until I found out it was rose gold. To bad Amazon isn't showing the SS version considering (at least on Amazon they all seem to share the same model number.
cairoanan
MoT Member

Post by cairoanan »

Rocat wrote:
johnmichael wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:45 pm If you are a fan of Reef Tiger watches or higher quality economy watches, Amazon has 1 Grand Reef left at $99.00. I just bought the other a few days ago. It is a Grand Seiko homage and uses a Seiko NH35A and is nicely sized at 41mm diameter. It also has solid links and a sapphire crystal and the bracelet/strap is a whopping 22mm. What really amazes me besides the view back is the build quality. Let me know if anyone picks up the last one because that is a give away price.
I was interested until I found out it was rose gold. To bad Amazon isn't showing the SS version considering (at least on Amazon they all seem to share the same model number.
Truth. Rose gold is suboptimal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flypanam
MoT Member

Post by flypanam »

Just got my bertucci straps, and let me say I am both surprised and impressed at the thickness and overall quality of these bad boys.

Scruffy believes in this forum
Bolster
MoT Member

Post by Bolster »

cel4145 wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:04 am Oh Christmas joy! Just what you guys have been waiting for! 50% off Nixon watches at watches.com.
Hey, I *like* some Nixon watches very much. Their Ranger (production seems to be tapering off) was a winner in my book: slim, narrow countdown bezel, large face, decent lume, good depth, screwback, comfortable, rugged. The trick with Nixon, though, is to never go near their retail prices--or even half their retail prices. I purchased 2 Rangers for $50 each (retail $350), and a GMT Ranger for $90 (retail $450). More like 20% of retail is about right.

OK how about I earn my post here? I thought this weekly deal at Overstock was fetching, but don't buy it from Overstock. It's a Citizen Eco AW1430-86A pinstripe silver face. 43mmx9mm. No screwdown crown but 100 meters. Mineral.

Don't know how but my text link below gets turned into a graphic link:

Amazon $104. via ItsAboutTime
...it's an all time Camel x3 low, down from $145.
Walmart $124.
Overstock $131 (their "deal" of the week...pfff, overstock is usually high)
Boskov's $146.
JC Penny $195.
If you prefer black, Joma has it for $97!

Unrepentant Quartzer
Bolster
MoT Member

Post by Bolster »

FTE wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:33 pm Watchstation has the Super Sea Wolf 53 Compression Onnsale for $699.99.
Apologies for the O.T. question, but I thought "compressor" or "compression" referred to an internal rotating bezel. Wrong I guess? What is a compressor, then?
Unrepentant Quartzer
HasselHoth

Post by HasselHoth »

Bolster wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:06 pm
FTE wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:33 pm Watchstation has the Super Sea Wolf 53 Compression Onnsale for $699.99.
Apologies for the O.T. question, but I thought "compressor" or "compression" referred to an internal rotating bezel. Wrong I guess? What is a compressor, then?

https://wornandwound.com/guide-super-compressors/
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Swiss Military Nero Quartz GMT Model 2776 - $129 from Ashford

https://www.ashford.com/us/watches/swis ... 80070&so=9

42mm, Swiss quartz Ronda GMT movement, sapphire, 200m WR with screw-down crown. Also get 3% cash back through Ebates.
Attachments
Swiss Military GMT 2776.jpg
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

yinzburgher wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:06 am Seiko Pilot's Flight Alarm Chronograph SNA411 - $175.10 from Creation Watches with code CHRISTMAS

https://www.creationwatches.com/product ... h-906.html
In case anyone is considering the Seiko SNA411 from Massdrop for $200, save some $ buying from Creation Watches. The promo code is still active but the price is now $176.80.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Tissot Couturier Automatic Model T035.428.11.031.00 - $250 from Jomashop with code GOOGLE10

Not very popular but dirt cheap for a 28,800 bph ETA automatic on a bracelet.

https://www.jomashop.com/tissot-watch-t ... 03100.html
Attachments
tissot-couturier-silver-dial-stainless-steel-watch-t0354281103100_6.jpg
tissot-couturier-silver-dial-stainless-steel-watch-t0354281103100_6.jpg (30.22 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
TwoSecondsPerDay
MoT Member

Post by TwoSecondsPerDay »

Citizen AW1354-15H for $91.97 at Haute Look. Shipping free at $100 if you find something else...

https://www.hautelook.com/events/272451 ... ts/2139302

Case Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: Gray
Strap Material: Rubber
Crystal: Mineral
Clasp: Buckle
Case Diameter: 43mm
Case Depth: 11mm
Band Width: 22mm
Movement: Japanese quartz - Eco Drive
Water Resistance: 100/10Bar/333ft
Box included