Timex 15% off

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Franko
MoT Member

Timex 15% off

Post by Franko »

I received a birthday code and I won't be using it, so if you're interested in a Timex and want 15% off, here ya go:

BIRTHDAY-2TG3-BBGR-WL

I'm guessing it's a one time code and don't know if it is account specific. So in the end, this may be a nothing burger :lol:
Franko
MoT Member

Re: Timex 15% off

Post by Franko »

Fine Print:
Terms and Conditions
15% discount applicable to eligible products purchased on timex.com only. Discount is calculated as a percentage off of actual retail price prior to taxes. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or rebates. Offer valid for one time use, within 30 days of the date of this email, only on orders shipped to addresses within the United States. Offer not valid on the following collections: Marlin, American Documents. We reserve the right to discontinue offers at any time.
rich_in_the_lou
MoT Member

Post by rich_in_the_lou »

Where can a guy use that code? Amazon? ebay? ToM??
Franko
MoT Member

Post by Franko »

Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Timex 15% off

Post by Wolfsatz »

Franko wrote:I received a birthday code and I won't be using it, so if you're interested in a Timex and want 15% off, here ya go:

BIRTHDAY-2TG3-BBGR-WL

I'm guessing it's a one time code and don't know if it is account specific. So in the end, this may be a nothing burger :lol:
The code should be good for anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes..works just fine!
:arrow:... What time is it? :mrgreen: