As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Pay it Forward

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Re: Pay it Forward

Post by Wolfsatz »

I am relisting the Casio World Time... that is one huge buy and does not fit well under long sleeve shirt.. so if anyone wants it.. let me know
:arrow:... What time is it? :mrgreen:
k.crabbe
MoT Member

Post by k.crabbe »

Thanks sporkboy for the great watch. I'd been looking at these so this was quite the surprise to see on the PIF forum. Thanks for the gift that looks good on my key chain too.

Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

Thank you @Rabirnie. The Lifted Research Group has arrived. I like the sharp angular lugs, not sure why that appeals to me, it is the same thing with the boldr venture. At any rate, I am enjoying this as is...for now. Thanks again.
B7ECB511-A245-4E95-A020-0BF9680832C3.jpeg
B7ECB511-A245-4E95-A020-0BF9680832C3.jpeg (97.83 KiB) Viewed 9802 times
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

Sporkboy wrote:Thank you @Rabirnie. The Lifted Research Group has arrived. I like the sharp angular lugs, not sure why that appeals to me, it is the same thing with the boldr venture. At any rate, I am enjoying this as is...for now. Thanks again.
B7ECB511-A245-4E95-A020-0BF9680832C3.jpeg
You are quite welcome! Hope you enjoy the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

Time to PiF again to bring some joy/light during these outlandish times we are living in. I’m up to ship any/all of the following straps to folks. Just PM me with what you want.
Also, what’s the best way to safely ship straps?

20mm options:

22mm options:

Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

Greetings Rabine..
a normal bubble envelope does the trick for bracelets, straps and even watch heads. If still available, I'd take the bracelet and the black leather one.

Also.. as a reminder to all, I still have the Casio World Time available posted above by MoT. Great watch but needs at least an 8 inch wrist OR not wear with long sleeve.

ImageWorld Time by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

Wolfsatz wrote:Greetings Rabine..
a normal bubble envelope does the trick for bracelets, straps and even watch heads. If still available, I'd take the bracelet and the black leather one.

Also.. as a reminder to all, I still have the Casio World Time available posted above by MoT. Great watch but needs at least an 8 inch wrist OR not wear with long sleeve.

Or wear it over a winter jacket.
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

Wolfsatz wrote:Greetings Rabine..

Bracelet and black leather heading your way. Shoot me your address in a PM and I will get it out next week!

Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

PIFs Rewards

ImageABC Compliant by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Who likes Pre-V buckles?
'Cause I can't stand them.

Finally replaced a few, so these are up for grabs.

All are 20mm.
One is a screw bar (silver) and the other two are spring bar.

First come, first served.

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

TheJohnP wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:16 pm Who likes Pre-V buckles?
'Cause I can't stand them.

Finally replaced a few, so these are up for grabs.

All are 20mm.
One is a screw bar (silver) and the other two are spring bar.

First come, first served.

No takers?
Click Icon To Contact Me

Rixsler86
MoT Member

Post by Rixsler86 »

Last year was my first ever time at Baselworld. Partnered with a friend to start a watch media company called WatchWithUs. Had an amazing time but looking back, I had no clue that I was attending the last Baselworld.
With that being said, I bought back some goodies and stored them with my credentials. One of those goodies is this watch carrier I got from Sinn. Beautifully rough, very much like the brand. I’ve never used it and I figured it would find a nice home with someone on this forum.
Seeing as there may be a couple people interested in this, anyone interested has until 12:00am tonight, eastern time, to post their favorite watch from Sinn below. I’ll assign each commenter a number and let the random number generator do its thing at 12:10am. Spread the word.
Also, I’ll only be doing CONUS free shipping on this one. International shipping has been hit or miss recently.
Good luck.

Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Longines Hydroconquest GMT
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Bulova x Complecto Jet Star
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Rixsler86 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:22 pm Last year was my first ever time at Baselworld. Partnered with a friend to start a watch media company called WatchWithUs. Had an amazing time but looking back, I had no clue that I was attending the last Baselworld.
With that being said, I bought back some goodies and stored them with my credentials. One of those goodies is this watch carrier I got from Sinn. Beautifully rough, very much like the brand. I’ve never used it and I figured it would find a nice home with someone on this forum.
Seeing as there may be a couple people interested in this, anyone interested has until 12:00am tonight, eastern time, to post their favorite watch from Sinn below. I’ll assign each commenter a number and let the random number generator do its thing at 12:10am. Spread the word.
Also, I’ll only be doing CONUS free shipping on this one. International shipping has been hit or miss recently.
Good luck.

WOW!
Very generous.
I'm sure you'll have a number of interested entries.
Sinn is on my radar, but not my bank account's. ;)
Click Icon To Contact Me

nyonya
MoT Member

Post by nyonya »

Rixsler86 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:22 pm Last year was my first ever time at Baselworld. Partnered with a friend to start a watch media company called WatchWithUs. Had an amazing time but looking back, I had no clue that I was attending the last Baselworld.
Good luck.

This is amazing! Thanks for the generous giveaway!

My favorite Sinn is the 356 - saw it at a Watchbuys roadshow and it's just so cool in the metal.
SINN_356_BRACELET2.jpg
SINN_356_BRACELET2.jpg (149.39 KiB) Viewed 8296 times
kl884347
MoT Member

Post by kl884347 »

So very awesome of you! I don't have a Sinn but just wanted to say 'Thank you!'