Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Tapir

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Post by Tapir »

NAD

Just received an email from Invicta store that they have cancelled my order because their operator (Bolt) noticed a problem with the payment... (I used a Revolut card, no notice or warning during completing the purchase on their website). Great news, a few days after the purchase.
qrocks
MoT Member

Post by qrocks »

Franko wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:04 pm
qrocks wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:16 pm
qrocks wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:10 am

Nice post.
Shipping to Minnesota was a bit more than the purchase of the watch. I checked out in French so perhaps I didn't translate a "free shipping" box or something. Either way, fun enough deal for $69 USD total.
received the watch. I'm happy with this small purchase! Fun with straps later (that's what she said!).
Mine hasn’t arrived yet but after shipping and $20 foreign fee, it’s not a deal anymore :lol:

Live and learn!
NAD

Agreed. Part of the watch collection game is understanding some deals aren't deals and some can even be "bad" deals. The watch is worth $90 so enjoy when you get it!!!!

The box it comes in is fun so the entire purchase would make a nice gift if you decide to save it for a graduation or something...
Make time to take time.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Post by BillionaireDoors »

tommy_boy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:55 am Not necessarily a bargain, but maybe an opportunity for some: Exquisite Timepieces is discounting Anonimo by 32%.

https://www.exquisitetimepieces.com/wat ... -sale.html

I like this 42mm Epurato:

Anominos are often on ToM for half those prices. Keep an eye out.
tommy_boy
MoT Member

Post by tommy_boy »

BillionaireDoors wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:00 am
tommy_boy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:55 am Not necessarily a bargain, but maybe an opportunity for some: Exquisite Timepieces is discounting Anonimo by 32%.

Sure, ToM gets some. I bought a 44mm Nautilo there for a song, despite adding sales tax.

I don't recall seeing this model there. The ADs seem to retain the smaller and more complex designs.

But I could be wrong.
Just my $0.02 USD as always.
audio.bill
MoT Member

Post by audio.bill »

tommy_boy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:15 am
BillionaireDoors wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:00 am

Sure, ToM gets some. I bought a Nautilo there for a song, despite adding sales tax.

I don't recall seeing this model there. The ADs seem to retain the smaller and more complex designs.

But I could be wrong.
At least in this case you're correct. ToM has had some Anonimo models (from Gemnation/Sigmatime) but never any from that newer series.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Maybe something for modders? Invicta pro diver NH38A automatic, screw-down crown, 40mm x 14mm, $68 - SITE30 promo = $47.60 + tax + S&H, incl. mfg. warranty (tested). List: $695. Model 20434.

https://invictastores.com/last-call/inv ... odel-20434

Image from Jomashop here:
primerak
MoT Member

Post by primerak »

Yr right logistics look messy, understandable and I can wait as long as I'm updated, but something to keep in mind for those who are in a hurry. Surprising they keep on pushing out promotions and discounts if they are significantly backlogged?

Thank you for contacting Invicta Stores. We truly apologize for the delays in fulfilling your order. At this time we are waiting to receive products from the manufacturer Invicta Watch, due to the pandemic we are faced with some disruptions. Unfortunately we do not have an estimate as to when your order will ship. Rest assure we are diligently working to ensure your order arrives to you. Please advise on how you would like to proceed with your order and we will assist you accordingly.
Invicta Stores thanks you for your patience during this difficult time.
Stay Safe.
valuewatchguy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:18 am
primerak wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:59 am For those who ordered from invictastores stores how long are their processing times typically. I ordered on 27th Mar and says still processing? I think the company line is 1-4 days not including weekends hmmm?
JMD1082 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:29 pm Invicta stores again. Combat Sub down to $276 before tax with code SITE25

https://invictastores.com/glycine-comba ... del-gl0189

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Invicta Stores - 2227 N. Federal Hwy, Suite 204 Hollywood, FL 33020

South Florida.....Covid-19.......I’d say all bets are off on typical times for shipping.
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

primerak wrote:Yr right logistics look messy, understandable and I can wait as long as I'm updated, but something to keep in mind for those who are in a hurry. Surprising they keep on pushing out promotions and discounts if they are significantly backlogged?

Thank you for contacting Invicta Stores. We truly apologize for the delays in fulfilling your order. At this time we are waiting to receive products from the manufacturer Invicta Watch, due to the pandemic we are faced with some disruptions. Unfortunately we do not have an estimate as to when your order will ship. Rest assure we are diligently working to ensure your order arrives to you. Please advise on how you would like to proceed with your order and we will assist you accordingly.
Invicta Stores thanks you for your patience during this difficult time.
Stay Safe.
valuewatchguy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:18 am
primerak wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:59 am For those who ordered from invictastores stores how long are their processing times typically. I ordered on 27th Mar and says still processing? I think the company line is 1-4 days not including weekends hmmm?

Invicta Stores - 2227 N. Federal Hwy, Suite 204 Hollywood, FL 33020

South Florida.....Covid-19.......I’d say all bets are off on typical times for shipping.
This is getting interesting.

New promo:
30% off - SITE30

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

john_s
MoT Member

Post by john_s »

320 with the SITE 30 coupon

That seems awfully good for a Swiss GMT.

https://invictastores.com/men?product_collection=2472

Better pictures here https://www.gnomonwatches.com/products/ ... ref-gl0069
JMD1082
MoT Member

Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Post by JMD1082 »

JMD1082 wrote:Invicta stores again. Combat Sub down to $276 before tax with code SITE25

https://invictastores.com/glycine-comba ... del-gl0189

SITE30 now brings this to under $275 with the tax. (NJ). Plus another 5% from be frugal, about $262

Franko
MoT Member

Post by Franko »

qrocks wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:21 am
Franko wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:04 pm
qrocks wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:16 pm

received the watch. I'm happy with this small purchase! Fun with straps later (that's what she said!).
Mine hasn’t arrived yet but after shipping and $20 foreign fee, it’s not a deal anymore :lol:

Live and learn!
NAD

Agreed. Part of the watch collection game is understanding some deals aren't deals and some can even be "bad" deals. The watch is worth $90 so enjoy when you get it!!!!

The box it comes in is fun so the entire purchase would make a nice gift if you decide to save it for a graduation or something...
I got 2 so that at least lowered the overall cost. $120 total for two watches, I just wish I would have known to use my Capitol One card. I’m getting experience though, thanks everybody 🙏
Elkins45
MoT Member

Post by Elkins45 »

Is Invicta an AD for Glycine?
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Elkins45 wrote:Is Invicta an AD for Glycine?
Invicta is the owner of glycine

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
nicegator
MoT Member

Post by nicegator »

Attachments
Screenshot_20200403-173433.png
Screenshot_20200403-173542.png
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

NAD:

My Star Buy Seiko came in, I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this one!
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime