Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
thedius
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Post by thedius »

Tapir wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:12 am NAD

Just received an email from Invicta store that they have cancelled my order because their operator (Bolt) noticed a problem with the payment... (I used a Revolut card, no notice or warning during completing the purchase on their website). Great news, a few days after the purchase.
Got the same message on March 30. Still haven't received the refund, they said it can take up to 7 days to process it.
Tapir

Post by Tapir »

I have just received the refund, it took less than a day.
I asked them to process my order again but they told me that the watch is out of stock - yep, there was only one piece (used Airman) and it was out of stock from the moment of my first order and it did not show up even after the cancelation... Funny thing is that the Invicta store service asked me with their first email if I want to replace the order. What is more a few hours later their payment operator (Bolt) asked me to place the order again because now they are ready to accept my payment. When I tried - yes, you are right - selected item is out of stock.
I know, that this exact moment can be a tough time for the business of any size but this mess is too much for me, I will go for other bargains ;)
Samginko
MoT Member

Post by Samginko »

TheJohnP wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:36 pm Bernhardt 15% off sale on select watches with code SHOPSMALL

https://www.bernhardtwatch.com/collecti ... small-sale

Good deal on a couple of Binnacle Anchors.

Binnacle Anchor III - White
Sale price with code SHOPSMALL = $220.15
List price is $259.00

https://www.bernhardtwatch.com/collecti ... ite-orange

Pretty good explorer style watch.
rps20200403_191732.jpg

rps20200403_191759.jpg
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

NAD
- not sure where to go put this

synnyster
MoT Member

Post by synnyster »

valuewatchguy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:01 pm Image

NAD:

My Star Buy Seiko came in, I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this one!
I just ordered this one myself.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

whoagorgeous wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:25 pm NAD
- not sure where to go put this

You are welcome to start a new fundraiser thread for this (so it won't get lost in this deal one).

Here's a similar one I did for The Luxury Well - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1639

Or if anyone else spots a fundraiser, please post too or send me a DM with the info and I'll do it.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
primerak
MoT Member

Post by primerak »

What is the point of keep increasing the discounts e.g. now 30%, if they can't fulfill and only increase the workload if their already stretched? :roll: Seems counterproductive especially in current pandemic, I might just ask for a refund it doesn't seem right on several fronts.

PetWatch wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:03 pm
primerak wrote:Yr right logistics look messy, understandable and I can wait as long as I'm updated, but something to keep in mind for those who are in a hurry. Surprising they keep on pushing out promotions and discounts if they are significantly backlogged?

Thank you for contacting Invicta Stores. We truly apologize for the delays in fulfilling your order. At this time we are waiting to receive products from the manufacturer Invicta Watch, due to the pandemic we are faced with some disruptions. Unfortunately we do not have an estimate as to when your order will ship. Rest assure we are diligently working to ensure your order arrives to you. Please advise on how you would like to proceed with your order and we will assist you accordingly.
Invicta Stores thanks you for your patience during this difficult time.
Stay Safe.
valuewatchguy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:18 am

Invicta Stores - 2227 N. Federal Hwy, Suite 204 Hollywood, FL 33020

South Florida.....Covid-19.......I’d say all bets are off on typical times for shipping.
This is getting interesting.

New promo:
30% off - SITE30

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
primerak
MoT Member

Post by primerak »

primerak wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:09 pm What is the point of keep increasing the discounts e.g. now 30%, if they can't fulfill and only increase the workload if their already stretched? :roll: Seems counterproductive especially in current pandemic, I might just ask for a refund it doesn't seem right on several fronts. Still getting several promo emails a day from invicta stores - I might steer clear for time being.

primerak wrote:Yr right logistics look messy, understandable and I can wait as long as I'm updated, but something to keep in mind for those who are in a hurry. Surprising they keep on pushing out promotions and discounts if they are significantly backlogged?

Thank you for contacting Invicta Stores. We truly apologize for the delays in fulfilling your order. At this time we are waiting to receive products from the manufacturer Invicta Watch, due to the pandemic we are faced with some disruptions. Unfortunately we do not have an estimate as to when your order will ship. Rest assure we are diligently working to ensure your order arrives to you. Please advise on how you would like to proceed with your order and we will assist you accordingly.
Stay Safe.

New promo:
30% off - SITE30

IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

primerak wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:09 pm What is the point of keep increasing the discounts e.g. now 30%, if they can't fulfill and only increase the workload if their already stretched? :roll: Seems counterproductive especially in current pandemic, I might just ask for a refund it doesn't seem right on several fronts.

Stay Safe.

New promo:
30% off - SITE30

A single moment in time shouldn’t define any of us. We press onward and upward all while accepting our humanity.
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
wiggy999
MoT Member

Post by wiggy999 »

valuewatchguy wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:01 pm Image

NAD:

My Star Buy Seiko came in, I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this one!
That's actually a Seiko I really like! Nice pic
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

primerak wrote:What is the point of keep increasing the discounts e.g. now 30%, if they can't fulfill and only increase the workload if their already stretched? :roll: Seems counterproductive especially in current pandemic, I might just ask for a refund it doesn't seem right on several fronts.

Stay Safe.

New promo:
30% off - SITE30

I received my order yesterday from Invicta Stores, though I ordered a pre-owned Invicta 9094. I’d air on the side of grace here, due to the pandemic. I was more than prepared for a delay given the current reality we are living through. Watches are the least important thing on the planet compared to everything else. We all need to take a step back, view this with a wider lens, and just appreciate the fact we even have the opportunity to buy these watches at unbelievably low prices. But that’s just me. If you really feel strongly and they give you misgivings, then just cancel the order. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

Hope you all are doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Rabirnie wrote:
primerak wrote:What is the point of keep increasing the discounts e.g. now 30%, if they can't fulfill and only increase the workload if their already stretched? :roll: Seems counterproductive especially in current pandemic, I might just ask for a refund it doesn't seem right on several fronts.

PetWatch wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:03 pm This is getting interesting.

New promo:
30% off - SITE30

I received my order yesterday from Invicta Stores, though I ordered a pre-owned Invicta 9094. I’d air on the side of grace here, due to the pandemic. I was more than prepared for a delay given the current reality we are living through. Watches are the least important thing on the planet compared to everything else. We all need to take a step back, view this with a wider lens, and just appreciate the fact we even have the opportunity to buy these watches at unbelievably low prices. But that’s just me. If you really feel strongly and they give you misgivings, then just cancel the order. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

I was just going to ask if anyone got a purchase delivered. During these difficult times, and considering the great deals available, I'm more than willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Businesses are really hurting.

There is always the credit card to fall back on if something goes wrong. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of these orders get canceled, but that's all part of the deals game.

primerak
MoT Member

Post by primerak »

Agreed on all your points, and I've told them I understand current circumstances and can wait, but my only point is why are they so aggressively promoting and discounting in times like this, especially if it puts undue burden on their staff, that's all.

Rabirnie wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:35 pm

PetWatch wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:03 pm This is getting interesting.

New promo:
30% off - SITE30

Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

primerak wrote:Agreed on all your points, and I've told them I understand current circumstances and can wait, but my only point is why are they so aggressively promoting and discounting in times like this, especially if it puts undue burden on their staff, that's all.

Rabirnie wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:35 pm

You raise a fair point and I hope you didn’t take my response as an attack. I just had one of those epiphany’s today thinking about how fortunate I am and most of us are during this situation.

I have similar misgivings about the deals that are coming out as a result of the issues, especially with companies that are laying off/furloughing employees. Not a great look or situation.

DaNewNew
MoT Member

Post by DaNewNew »

TBH the folks that thought they had tons of those Glycine Airman GMTs lying around at that time were practicing a bit of wishful thinking. Invicta might not run the tightest ship but even they know not to sell dozens of an extremely sought after model for that low, figured it was 1-2 tops just massively oversold. It is always worth it to take a shot at those deals because worst thing is your money in limbo for a few days, the potential upside is still worth it especially when it is such a low $ deal. However, one should basically assume that they won't be getting the watch rather than will. It'll make for less stress in the end, and you'll feel even better if it does happen to be fulfilled. Absolutely its on them for screwing up, but hey that is just more money for a future deal down the line :)