Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
audio.bill
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2020

Post by audio.bill »

pgcity wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:21 pm Gruppo Gamma watches at USD 200 off with code STAYSAFE For the next 48 hours * Offer does not apply to preorders, accessories or items already discounted.

General link here https://www.gruppogammawatches.com/
I was looking at their Divemasters last week, but I recall them being priced $200 lower and with a coupon it was another $100 off. :roll:
skylinegtr_34
MoT Member

Post by skylinegtr_34 »

Well, I was waiting patiently and invicta dropped this for the airman. Will keep waiting for the scooter and moonphase.

"Due to the unprecedented scale of disruption, we are automatically issuing a full refund back to the form of payment that was used, as we are unable to secure product for your order"
testing123
MoT Member

Post by testing123 »

Nordstrom Rack has added quite a few Hamilton's 32 in total although some are sold out. There are 2 one time use coupons, HYSTERIA and WHATADAY each are 10%, plus 7% cash back at GoCashBack is the best today, must be logged into your Nordstrom Rack account to use the coupons, like I said one time per customer account....Also additional Tissots added today, great prices especially with the coupons....
BruceR
MoT Member

Post by BruceR »

skylinegtr_34 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:00 pm Well, I was waiting patiently and invicta dropped this for the airman. Will keep waiting for the scooter and moonphase.

"Due to the unprecedented scale of disruption, we are automatically issuing a full refund back to the form of payment that was used, as we are unable to secure product for your order"
I got that too. My lifelong dream of getting a Glycine GL0157 "Noon" for $232 will in all likelihood never be realized. I was looking forward to that watch.
BruceR
MoT Member

Post by BruceR »

wiggy999 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:29 pm
BruceR wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:01 pm Ashford has both the the 36mm and 40mm Combat Moonphases for around $330. I would think the 36mm would work nicely as a ladies' watch.

GlycineMoon.PNG
I'm only seeing the 36mm at that price. $499 for the 40mm ..hmmm 36 too small for my manly wrists :) For the Blue, at least.
You can get this 40mm for $330. And probably a 5% off coupon on top of that. I own this watch and like it.
GlycineMoon2.PNG
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

testing123 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:36 pm Nordstrom Rack has added quite a few Hamilton's 32 in total although some are sold out. There are 2 one time use coupons, HYSTERIA and WHATADAY each are 10%, plus 7% cash back at GoCashBack is the best today, must be logged into your Nordstrom Rack account to use the coupons, like I said one time per customer account....Also additional Tissots added today, great prices especially with the coupons....
Good prices here! For example this 42mm Hamilton Khaki Field Day on bracelet bracelet comes to ~$340 tax and shipping inclusive (plus the cashback).

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/prod ... atch-42-mm

Living a comeback montage.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

A few instock highlights:

Tissot Bridgeport Powermatic 80, model # T0974071605300 / T097.407.16.053.00
Sale price is $284.98
List price is $750

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/prod ... NO%20COLOR

Hamilton American Classic Railroad auto, model # H40555781
Sale price is $352.48
List price is $945

Hamilton Khaki Navy small seconds auto, model # H78415733
Sale price is $412.48
List price is $1,095

Hamilton Pulsomatic auto, model # H52585339
Sale price is $614.98
List price is $1,645

Tissot Heritage Navigator 160th Anniversary COSC, model # T0786411605700 / T078.641.16.057.00
Sale price is $622.48
List price is $1,650

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Franko
MoT Member

Post by Franko »

BruceR wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:39 pm
skylinegtr_34 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:00 pm Well, I was waiting patiently and invicta dropped this for the airman. Will keep waiting for the scooter and moonphase.

I got that too. My lifelong dream of getting a Glycine GL0157 "Noon" for $232 will in all likelihood never be realized. I was looking forward to that watch.
The proverbial pipe dream, thanks Invicta :roll:
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Whole mess of new preowned select watches added at Topper Jewelers.

https://topperjewelers.com/collections/ ... ned-select

Use 10OFF to get an additional 10% off.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

TheJohnP wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:49 pm Whole mess of new preowned select watches added at Topper Jewelers.

https://topperjewelers.com/collections/ ... ned-select

Use 10OFF to get an additional 10% off.
NAD:

Some of the prices are really good. Also make me wonder what pennies topper paid for them. I’ve had them quote me trade in values on GS, Eterna, and Omega before and it’s typically about 50% of private party prices. I can’t imagine how little he is willing to pay for Chris awards and other micro brands. Rob does seem to have a good sense for the market though.

That “Fall” edition GS is calling my name. Too bad I pulled the trigger on grail this week.

Heads up:

if you haven’t checked out Watch Shopping it’s worth looking at. They have BNIB AD watches with full warranties for what appears to be 20 - 30% better than other AD pricing and even better than most grey market. At least on the brands I perused I felt that was accurate.
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
primerak
MoT Member

Post by primerak »

After more than 2 weeks they were unable to process my watch and have cancelled my order when it was clearly marked in stock. Regardless of the situation selling watches you don't have with no real update for 2 weeks while pumping further discounts for watches you probably can't secure is unethical and will give this site a miss in the future. At least they have taken the Glycines off the site - too little too late damage done. Adding salt to the wound invictastores continue to send the most ridiculous promotions/spam on daily basis - unsubscribed.

GL and stay safe to all.

JMD1082 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:54 pm I know people are a little bent out of shape with Invicta but this pro diver auto at just under $49 bucks is the one for all you modders

https://invictastores.com/invicta-pro-d ... l-ile8926a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by primerak on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeedWatch12Step
MoT Member

Post by NeedWatch12Step »

Heads up:

if you haven’t checked out Watch Shopping it’s worth looking at. They have BNIB AD watches with full warranties for what appears to be 20 - 30% better than other AD pricing and even better than most grey market. At least on the brands I perused I felt that was accurate.
[/quote]

NAD
Does anyone have experience buying from watchshopping.com?
I agree their prices look great - better than chitownwatch.com where I was thinking of buying a moonwatch. Hoping to buy from a US AD to avoid tariff, and watchshopping is in CA. Any input would be appreciated. Back to the deals.

PS extra 20% off Citizens at Joma
TayTay
MoT Member

Post by TayTay »

Deep Blue's current 40% off code is advertised as "FASTSHIP"

I also just saw they now have a Gen2 version of a cheaper model I like. Main differences I am noticing are a different bezel insert style which is lumed and a see-through caseback. Not sure if bezel on Gen1 was ceramic or not, but it says Gen2 is now. The Gen1 solid caseback was actually kinda nice, but exhibition is cool too. Overall, I like even more now!

Before 40% off, they are $249 on fitted silicone strap or $332 on several steel bracelet options.

https://www.deepbluewatches.com/di10ii40audi94.html

IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

NeedWatch12Step wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:22 pm Heads up:

NAD
Does anyone have experience buying from watchshopping.com?
I agree their prices look great - better than chitownwatch.com where I was thinking of buying a moonwatch. Hoping to buy from a US AD to avoid tariff, and watchshopping is in CA. Any input would be appreciated. Back to the deals.

PS extra 20% off Citizens at Joma
[/quote]

I’ll let you know Monday or a Tuesday according to Fedex.

But the research I have done on them shows really positive feedback.
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

TIMEX Green Fabric Watch-TW2T10300 for USD 34.95 at Amazon. Link below

timexg.jpg
timexg.jpg (72.93 KiB) Viewed 1296 times