Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2021

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
AceRimmer
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2021

Post by AceRimmer »

Armida is also having a 20% off. Anyone have experience with the A1 42mm?
pdsf
MoT Member

Post by pdsf »

Get 15% off with code CNY2021 at Helson (from 10th to 23rd Feb). Been checking this as I have been interested in a Shark Diver 38mm Ti, with code bringing original price $645 down to $551

https://www.helsonwatches.com/shop.php# ... c/33010238
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-02-09 141420.png
Screenshot 2021-02-09 141420.png (617.65 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
Conchita Turtle
MoT Member

Post by Conchita Turtle »

I thought this watch is interesting.

https://www.jomashop.com/tissot-ballade ... 37-00.html

It has a 36% discount, maybe not very high. But for 595USD it has COSC... and silicon hairspring. Silicon or silicium, a very recent material in watchmaking, promises many advantages, anti-magnetism, less friction and better behaviour in the face of temperature variations. Apart from Tissot, there are very few and exclusive manufacturers who use it; and they usually report efficiency improvements of 30%.

BruceR
MoT Member

Post by BruceR »

Conchita Turtle wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:42 pm I thought this watch is interesting.

https://www.jomashop.com/tissot-ballade ... 37-00.html

It has a 36% discount, maybe not very high. But for 595USD it has COSC... and silicon hairspring. Silicon or silicium, a very recent material in watchmaking, promises many advantages, anti-magnetism, less friction and better behaviour in the face of temperature variations. Apart from Tissot, there are very few and exclusive manufacturers who use it; and they usually report efficiency improvements of 30%.

I believe Watchmaxx has the same watch for $395 before any discounts. I don't see anything in the writeup about a silicon hairspring. Seems like they'd brag about that.
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Gruppo Gamma is having a lunar new year sale. If you sign up for their newsletter you get to "scratch off" a ticket that reveals a discount. The interesting thing is you can play once a day, and all the codes you get expire at the end of Feb. I have gotten $400 of a Gruppo Gamma divemaster (bringing it from $950 to $550) and then 20% off any watch. Unfortunately, the one watch of theirs I really want, a Venturo skindiver date, is out of stock.

https://gruppogammawatches.com/
I wish that watch were 38mm?
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Post by dumberdrummer »

BillionaireDoors wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:22 am 50% off Valentine's Day sale at Timeless. Smoking hot Seikos and Montblancs!

https://timelessluxwatches.com/product- ... tine-sale/

Spring Drive enamel dial for $2250!

https://timelessluxwatches.com/product/ ... nr037-bfs/
It looks like Timeless has added 3 G-Shocks to their Valentines Day Sale, that I don't believe were there previously. I don't follow G-Shocks, so no idea if these are good prices. Sharing for A) in case they are good prices and B) I suppose this means it's worth still checking back on their sale page if they're gonna keep adding models!

https://timelessluxwatches.com/product- ... tine-sale/
Attachments
Screenshot (307).png
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

AceRimmer wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:48 pm I picked up a Samui from the last batch in September. Keeps near perfect time and the crown action is excellent. That being said some of the black paint in the bezel markings has come out. Keep in mind that I've worn this thing everyday for 5 months straight with A LOT of hand washing and hand sanitizer. Overall, I'm VERY pleased with the watch for the price I paid ($280).

PS - actually considered getting another one but I'm not really a fan of bracelets.
if it makes you feel better real Doxa does that (black paint ship off bezel)too.
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

AceRimmer wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:56 pm Armida is also having a 20% off. Anyone have experience with the A1 42mm?
I had one in Bronze! Great watch for money
-- Enjoy your time
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Speaking of Timeless, they have this pre-owned 36mm Tudor that could be a good deal. I have no clue, but someone else should know for sure.

Tudor Black Bay 36, model # M79500-0007
Sale price is $2,200
List price is $2,950
Condition is - In overall good condition and with all boxes and papers. Warranty stamped 8/2019

https://timelessluxwatches.com/product/ ... 9500-0007/

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
DogOnTime
MoT Member

Post by DogOnTime »

AceRimmer wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:56 pm Armida is also having a 20% off. Anyone have experience with the A1 42mm?
Fantastic watch, wears closer to 40mm. Lume is absolutely nuts. Only downside is the datewindow placement.
squincher
MoT Member

Post by squincher »

valuewatchguy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:22 pm
AceRimmer wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:48 pm I picked up a Samui from the last batch in September. Keeps near perfect time and the crown action is excellent. That being said some of the black paint in the bezel markings has come out. Keep in mind that I've worn this thing everyday for 5 months straight with A LOT of hand washing and hand sanitizer. Overall, I'm VERY pleased with the watch for the price I paid ($280).

PS - actually considered getting another one but I'm not really a fan of bracelets.
if it makes you feel better real Doxa does that (black paint ship off bezel)too.
I could see that in an off-brand like Doxa, but not Seiko.
Slant
MoT Member

Post by Slant »

squincher wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:18 pm

IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

Aren’t we talking about armida?
-- Enjoy your time
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Post by dumberdrummer »

Safe to assume there was some sarcasm in your reply (considering Seiko has enough trouble getting their bezel alignment right, lol)? Then again, I don't even think Seiko was a part of this conversation...
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Sign from above that everyone should get back to sharing deals.

Plenty of other threads to discuss relative quality.
;)
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find