MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

MoT's Watch Deal Forum Discord Server

Having an issue with the site, or with posting? Create a thread and someone will help as soon as possible.
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Has liked: 899 times
Been liked: 3230 times

MoT's Watch Deal Forum Discord Server

Post by ManOnTime » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:49 am

MoT's Watch Deal Forum users now have another avenue for communication: Discord!

discord.png
discord.png (13.82 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
Discord was originally created and intended as a way for gamers to share gameplay with each other. Many other sites and groups use it for its pretty robust feature-set and chat room capabilities.

The server is live now, and we hope to use it in the future for special events such as Ask Me Anything style discussions with industry insiders.

Discord can be used via any web browser or as an app for desktop (Windows, MacOS) or mobile devices (Android, iOS).

Click here to go to our Discord Server.
These users liked the author ManOnTime for the post (total 9):
watchpaloozasistem_32TheJohnPAndroidIsAwesomeborgilStretch44norsairiusBostonCharlieRocat
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
AndroidIsAwesome
Has liked: 1508 times
Been liked: 1640 times

Re: MoT's Watch Deal Forum Discord Server

Post by AndroidIsAwesome » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:29 pm

Hell yes!!!!!
These users liked the author AndroidIsAwesome for the post (total 2):
watchpaloozaManOnTime
I have too many watches, yet here I am buying more.