MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

FS: Grand Seiko SBGV011 Limited Edition of 900

Watches and watch accessory for sale listings by members.
valuewatchguy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

FS: Grand Seiko SBGV011 Limited Edition of 900

Post by valuewatchguy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm

I will update more info last week but I wanted to give MOT peeps a chance to consider this watch before I listed it on WUS. It is the Grand Seiko SBGV011 "Self Dater" reissue.

Beautiful watch that just is truly a collectors piece. I'm selling this and my SBGH001 because the opportunity for a grail came around and I can't kep them all. More pictures next week. The price listed here will be less than what is listed on WUS next week.

$2350 NET to me Shipped with insurance in CONUS.

Watch has light signs of wear but nothing that can be seen at an arms length. If you start to inspect up close you will see light signs of wear that are consistant with infrquent use. No dings, or scratches. Additional Pictures will tell the rest of the story.

My collection follows the idea that "You can have it all, just not all at once!"

Current: Seiko SLA017; Grand Seiko SBGV011; Grand Seiko SBGX335
Pre-Order: Serica W.W.W. William Brown Edition; Monta Ocean King; GRAIL
Outgoing: Grand Seiko SBGV011; Grand Seiko SBGH001