MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

PREORDER: Brand Direct: Collins Watch Co - Sonar Dive Watch

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Has liked: 2986 times
Been liked: 1749 times

PREORDER: Brand Direct: Collins Watch Co - Sonar Dive Watch

Post by TheJohnP » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:40 pm

Tip of the hat to @yinzburgher for mentioning this preorder in this Wind Up Watch Fair post - https://www.manontime.com/viewtopic.php ... 011#p38706

Collins Watch Company is working on their next model, the Sonar Dive Watch.

From their introduction:

A bold new design from Collins Watch Company, SONAR represents the meeting of sound engineering and the seas. Inspired by the sound-based technology that has kept submarines on course for over 100 years, SONAR brings a completely new style to the Collins lineup. Featuring 300-meter water resistance, sapphire crystal, refined brushed and polished finishes, and the Swiss-made Sellita SW200 movement, SONAR is nothing short of a true luxury dive watch. With a diameter of 39.5mm and thickness of just 12mm, SONAR will provide a sleek and stylish fit. Initial production will be limited to just 20 units of each variant. Reserve yours while supplies last.

Preorder price is $575
Regular price will be $795
https://collinswatch.com/store

Estimated delivery is February 2020

Available in the following colorways:
- Velvet Matte Black

- White

- Orange (Pantone 165 C)

- Blue (Pantone 2767 C)

- Green (Pantone 7742 C)

- Yellow (Pantone 123 C)

Specs:
- Movement: Sellita SW200 Swiss-made Automatic Movement - Regulated in six positions
- Crystal: Raised flat sapphire
- Water Resistance: 30ATM (300M)
- Lume: Super-LumiNova BGW9 (white in daylight / blue-green glow in the dark)
- Dial: Applied polished indices
- Hands: Diamond-cut polished steel
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Finishing: Brushed and polished surfaces
- Bezel: 120-click unidirectional rotating bezel
- Crown: Screw-down / Polished and decorated with the Collins “C”
- Dimensions: 39.5mm Diameter / 47.5mm Lug-to-Lug / 12mm Thickness / 20mm Lugs
- Case Back: Engraved screw-down (featuring limited-edition print for the first 20 units of each variant)
- Bracelet: Collins custom brushed and polished 316L stainless steel bracelet / 20mm tapering to 18mm
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Return Policy: 30 Days
- Assembled, tested, and tuned in the USA
Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find