MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

FS: BNIB Seiko SPB089 Blue Alpinist

Watches and watch accessory for sale listings by members.
THFPureAsGold
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 0

FS: BNIB Seiko SPB089 Blue Alpinist

Post by THFPureAsGold » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:01 pm

Hello friends,

For sale is the Brand New In Box Seiko SPB089 Blue Alpinist
I bought it as a gift to someone but I found another gift to give the person instead, so this one has to go.
Hopefully, someone can benefit from this sale especially if you missed out on the ordering.

Price: SOLD
I know I have no previous transaction here but I do have ebay record. My eBay id is: ryanissecond (https://www.ebay.com/usr/ryanissecond)

Here are some pictures of the watch and I added the timestamp in the first picture.

Thank you for your time and have a great rest of the day!
IMG_1970.JPG
IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG
IMG_1965.JPG
IMG_1966.JPG