MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

SOLD-Alpina Alpiner 4 Automatic

Watches and watch accessory for sale listings by members.
Pro Diver
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 13 times

Post by Pro Diver » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:32 pm

Up for sale is a beautiful Alpina Alpiner 4 automatic with gorgeous blue dial and soft brown leather strap with contrast stitching. This is the full kit with box and unopened Alpina instruction book. I am the original owner and have worn the watch infrequently. The case, sapphire crystal, omni-directional bezel, and signed pin buckle are in excellent condition. There is a buckle indentation line on the leather strap.

I have an excellent buy/sell record on WUS so please be confident in any dealings with me.

Terms: I am asking $429 delivered to CONUS addresses. PayPal payment and NO TRADES.

Specs: Please refer to this link that goes to the Alpina USA website: https://us.alpinawatches.com/collection ... -252ns5aq6

Thank you for looking.

Barry G. aka Pro Diver
These users liked the author Pro Diver for the post:
watchpalooza