MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

WTB Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT

Watches and watch accessory wanted listings by members.
gormless
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 22 times

WTB Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT

Post by gormless » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:38 am

I've recently become enamoured with the Pepsi Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT.

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/c65-v ... gmt-644505

I understand that Christopher Ward has regular vouchers and sales but I've never paid them much attention before. I know of the "trick" of using the UK website, but perhaps, how often does this model go on "lightly used clearance" and how many % off?

If it doesn't, what are the usual available vouchers and how much do they go up to?

Thanks very much!
pgcity
Has liked: 246 times
Been liked: 289 times

Re: WTB Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT

Post by pgcity » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:22 pm

gormless wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:38 am
I've recently become enamoured with the Pepsi Christopher Ward C65 Trident GMT.

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/c65-v ... gmt-644505

I understand that Christopher Ward has regular vouchers and sales but I've never paid them much attention before. I know of the "trick" of using the UK website, but perhaps, how often does this model go on "lightly used clearance" and how many % off?

If it doesn't, what are the usual available vouchers and how much do they go up to?

Thanks very much!
Seen twice at 30% off during their clearance in the past year during their clearance sales. If watch came on leather strap, could use the £100 voucher for bracelet, so you can get that for free.