SUCCESSFUL : Watch Angels: Cedric Bellon Sustainable Watches

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

WPybus
MoT Member

Re: SUCCESSFUL : Watch Angels: Cedric Bellon Sustainable Watches

Post by WPybus »

Once it arrives, I’ll make a decision and let you know but I will feel obligated to offer it to [mention]pdsf[/mention] first as I owe him!!
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

WPybus wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:35 pm Once it arrives, I’ll make a decision and let you know but I will feel obligated to offer it to @pdsf first as I owe him!!
Please do!

Like I said, I'm trying to save up some watch funds, so I really shouldn't be making impulsive buys.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
pdsf
MoT Member

Post by pdsf »

[mention]ManOnTime[/mention] - you are right...you really should be saving up some watch funds..

Note to self: must check eBay regularly!!!
WPybus
MoT Member

Post by WPybus »

I’ve had eBay orders cancelled before so I’m not holding my breath- the seller hadn’t spelt Bellon correctly so that’s why it didn’t appear on my eBay searches- found it by mistake!!
pdsf
MoT Member

Post by pdsf »

Oh dear I missed message #61 and apparently only read half of message #62 before I wrote my response. Ugh [mention]WPybus[/mention] - you are so kind (was it the rum talking?  okay if it was).  [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] - if it's available, take it please! I was only joking about saving up - I wrote my message quickly and didn't include a wink. I will not consider it a loss at all, only a gain knowing that if [mention]WPybus[/mention] keeps it or you have it - it will have a good home.

I did consider buying this one (or the other one with the interesting small seconds) but I wasn't sure if it'd fit and I kept going back and forth until they were all gone (maybe that's why I am single LOL).  I guess being able to have it at a discount would minimize the risk, but I will only take it if [mention]WPybus[/mention] decides to sell it and if [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] doesn't want it.  Either way, happy that a watch has brought joy and excitement to us all.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

pdsf wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 am Oh dear I missed message #61 and apparently only read half of message #62 before I wrote my response. Ugh @WPybus - you are so kind (was it the rum talking?  okay if it was).  @ManOnTime - if it's available, take it please! I was only joking about saving up - I wrote my message quickly and didn't include a wink. I will not consider it a loss at all, only a gain knowing that if @WPybus keeps it or you have it - it will have a good home.

I did consider buying this one (or the other one with the interesting small seconds) but I wasn't sure if it'd fit and I kept going back and forth until they were all gone (maybe that's why I am single LOL).  I guess being able to have it at a discount would minimize the risk, but I will only take it if @WPybus decides to sell it and if @ManOnTime doesn't want it.  Either way, happy that a watch has brought joy and excitement to us all.
You have nothing to apologize for. I wasn't offended by your comment, I was just wondering how you knew I am trying to to save for a "big" watch purchase. 😆

If [mention]WPybus[/mention] does sell, I will be passing .for that very reason.

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
pdsf
MoT Member

Post by pdsf »

ManOnTime wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:42 am
pdsf wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 am Oh dear I missed message #61 and apparently only read half of message #62 before I wrote my response. Ugh @WPybus - you are so kind (was it the rum talking?  okay if it was).  @ManOnTime - if it's available, take it please! I was only joking about saving up - I wrote my message quickly and didn't include a wink. I will not consider it a loss at all, only a gain knowing that if @WPybus keeps it or you have it - it will have a good home.

I did consider buying this one (or the other one with the interesting small seconds) but I wasn't sure if it'd fit and I kept going back and forth until they were all gone (maybe that's why I am single LOL).  I guess being able to have it at a discount would minimize the risk, but I will only take it if @WPybus decides to sell it and if @ManOnTime doesn't want it.  Either way, happy that a watch has brought joy and excitement to us all.
You have nothing to apologize for. I wasn't offended by your comment, I was just wondering how you knew I am trying to to save for a "big" watch purchase. 😆

If @WPybus does sell, I will be passing .for that very reason.
I was Thinking jUst now (while in the shower, minD you, but the lOcation context is not Relevant lol) about a Particular watch that I think y0u'll love and 1 will be so excited if you were to have it and enjoy it!!
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

pdsf wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:20 am
I was Thinking jUst now (while in the shower, minD you, but the lOcation context is not Relevant lol) about a Particular watch that I think y0u'll love and 1 will be so excited if you were to have it and enjoy it!!

Subtle
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

pdsf wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:20 am
ManOnTime wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:42 am

If @WPybus does sell, I will be passing .for that very reason.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

WPybus
MoT Member

Post by WPybus »

Great to see this watch is being recognised, I keep reading on t’internet about the big boys of the watch world moving towards sustainability but they will have a way to go to beat this project! I wonder what his next watch will be, I’m guessing a skin diver!!
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Or a compressor case.
WPybus wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:46 am
Great to see this watch is being recognised, I keep reading on t’internet about the big boys of the watch world moving towards sustainability but they will have a way to go to beat this project! I wonder what his next watch will be, I’m guessing a skin diver!!
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
pdsf
MoT Member

Post by pdsf »

Haha @WPybus a skin diver I can see that, I guess it's not such a leap from the current design, but a compression case @TheJohnP that would involve more work but an interesting direction for sure!!!