Show your BSH watches

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Twehttam

Re: Show your BSH watches

Post by Twehttam »

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

If you don’t like it, fear not, several more dials will be along shortly and one or possibly three complete watches in the first quarter 2021

Please remember we are a Brotherhood not a store front. We have never really prevented anyone from just buying a dial, but would would much prefer you join in and understand what the Brotherhood is. I guarantee the dial will mean for more to you that way

Also nobody makes money on our projects, sometimes a very small profit is given to charity, sometimes it rolls into funding the next project. Mostly items are sold at cost and our time and skills are freely given

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
tennesseean_87
MoT Member

Show your BSH watches

Post by tennesseean_87 »

Twehttam wrote:This dial.

That insert!

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

sogeha wrote:Image

If you don’t like it, fear not, several more dials will be along shortly and one or possibly three complete watches in the first quarter 2021

Please remember we are a Brotherhood not a store front. We have never really prevented anyone from just buying a dial, but would would much prefer you join in and understand what the Brotherhood is. I guarantee the dial will mean for more to you that way

Also nobody makes money on our projects, sometimes a very small profit is given to charity, sometimes it rolls into funding the next project. Mostly items are sold at cost and our time and skills are freely given

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

sogeha wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:33 pm Image

Very cool. I've been trying to post more on the other thread too. Dial looks great by the way. I'm picturing snowflake hands with that.
Twehttam

Post by Twehttam »

I “think” I’m going swords with that circle-T, I’ve got lots of Mercs, but who knows. Snowflakes always look good. :)
Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

Where I live, that circle T means the watch will rarely be on time, the rotor will be painfully noisy, and it might not run at all in heavy snow.
Ashmont_train_on_Longfellow_Bridge.jpg
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Sussa wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:51 am
Where I live, that circle T means the watch will rarely be on time, the rotor will be painfully noisy, and it might not run at all in heavy snow.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
TagTime
MoT Member

Post by TagTime »

Stretch44 wrote:Very cool. I've been trying to post more on the other thread too. Dial looks great by the way. I'm picturing snowflake hands with that.
Am thinking the same here.

IG: SeikoDutch
sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

Sussa wrote:
Boston, cool[emoji16]
It is actually a nod to the Rolex 5517 and signified a tritium dial

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Twehttam

Post by Twehttam »

Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Sussa wrote:
[emoji23] didn't know or maybe remember you were a Bostonian. Especially one on the red line! My whole family(mostly) lives and grew up in Braintree. Myself included, yet now on the other coast. Please tell me you have been to the Lynwood in Randolph or poopsies in Pembroke for that delicious bar pizza. It's the thing I miss most. Also steak/sirloin tips. And Jax cheese puffs.

Crazy snow you just had, stay safe out there. My aunt said like 13" overnight?!?

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

Dub Rubb wrote:
Sussa wrote:
My aunt said like 13" overnight?!?

Does she often get thirteen inches overnight? TWSS

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
Sussa
MoT Member

Post by Sussa »

Dub Rubb wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:51 am
Sussa wrote:

[emoji23] didn't know or maybe remember you were a Bostonian. Especially one on the red line! My whole family(mostly) lives and grew up in Braintree. Myself included, yet now on the other coast. Please tell me you have been to the Lynwood in Randolph or poopsies in Pembroke for that delicious bar pizza. It's the thing I miss most. Also steak/sirloin tips. And Jax cheese puffs.

Crazy snow you just had, stay safe out there. My aunt said like 13" overnight?!?

Not a native Bostonian, just the last 6-ish years. I still pronounce Rs at the end of words and have only occasionally added "wicked" and "packie" to my vocabulary. Our first winter here was the record-setting 2014-2015 season with 108 inches total. Boston really knows how to roll out the welcome mat. We got 10-12 inches yesterday. Started out light and fluffy, but was definitely not that when I got around to shoveling the driveway.

I live in Quincy, but have heard of none of those places. I'll have to check them out. We've been pretty disappointed with the local pizza offerings. No steak tips for me, but my father-in-law loves them and has not been disappointed by Floramo's when we lived in Chelsea and now Coop's locally when he's in town.