Show your BSH watches

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Stretch44
MoT Member

Re: Show your BSH watches

Post by Stretch44 »

Thanks, [mention]sogeha[/mention], happy be a part of the hood. I'll head on over to WUS and join the fun. I don't have any BSH watches, but I love the waffle dial that [mention]Dub Rubb[/mention] has posted in LWDS. Here's mine for today. Grandpa's WWII Leonidas. This one has seen some ****.

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

This looks like another great brotherhood like the LWDS, where I just can't keep up with the fast rotating on wrist candy. Seen Dub Rubb many times mention BSH on WUS (Dub, that first watch image you posted is awesomely pro all the way.) and honestly I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. [emoji3]

Anyway, coming at you from the Quartz High Tech hood...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

PetWatch wrote:This looks like another great brotherhood like the LWDS, where I just can't keep up with the fast rotating on wrist candy. Seen Dub Rubb many times mention BSH on WUS (Dub, that first watch image you posted is awesomely pro all the way.) and honestly I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. [emoji3]

I do believe that LWDS is a BSH rip off, I believe Eric has himself admitted this, but as long as there are a few places on the Internet where being kind to each other is actively encouraged who cares

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

sogeha wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:40 pm
PetWatch wrote:This looks like another great brotherhood like the LWDS, where I just can't keep up with the fast rotating on wrist candy. Seen Dub Rubb many times mention BSH on WUS (Dub, that first watch image you posted is awesomely pro all the way.) and honestly I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. [emoji3]

I do believe that LWDS is a BSH rip off, I believe Eric has himself admitted this, but as long as there are a few places on the Internet where being kind to each other is actively encouraged who cares

I believe the term is "homage."
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

TheJohnP wrote:
sogeha wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:40 pm

I believe the term is "homage."

As long as you pronounce it Homage and not omarje,

A French ascent is perfect if French is your native tongue, if you are just putting it on to sound WIS it’s as silly as demanding 300 metres depth rating when the nearest you have ever come to immersion diving is finding the soap in the bath

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Wearing the Willard today due to rain. Can't be too safe! Still loving it.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Dub Rubb wrote:Wearing the Willard today due to rain. Can't be too safe! Still loving it.

Dang Dub, this thread is worth frequenting just to admire your watch photog. You've taken it to the next level.

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

PetWatch wrote:
Dub Rubb wrote:Wearing the Willard today due to rain. Can't be too safe! Still loving it.

Dang Dub, this thread is worth frequenting just to admire your watch photog. You've taken it to the next level.

Well, you can credit the subject matter. All pictures have been taken using a 3 year old LG 454SS772LMG45ACP(don't remember the real model #). It was the cheapest phone I could get at the time(gotta sacrifice phone money for my wife's phone, and Also more watches[emoji23]).

But thank you bud! I appreciate it. It's nice knowing that the 60 pics I took to get one to be pretty good is appreciated.

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Are you punching back at Dub? Whatever happened to be nice! [emoji16]

See reflected fist on crystal.

https://i.gifer.com/18xM.gif

Anyone know how to inbed gif?

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

PetWatch wrote:Are you punching back at Dub? Whatever happened to be nice! [emoji16]

See reflected fist on crystal.

https://i.gifer.com/18xM.gif

Anyone know how to inbed gif?

I saw that[emoji1787]
It’s actually gripping my iPad
You have to understand my dad was a professional photographer, so naturally my photo’s are crap, sometimes stunningly so

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Haha, your photos aren't bad at all. Your composition is mostly good. Look out for reflection. Composition, lighting and angle will make for great pics with attention to details and 60 shots as Dub Rubb said. But who is this not so much into the photo hobby anymore amateur who takes quick crappy watch pics to tell the son of a photog pro?

TagTime
MoT Member

Show your BSH watches

Post by TagTime »

10th Anniversary dial with a BSH strap.

IG: SeikoDutch
sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

PetWatch wrote:Haha, your photos aren't bad at all. Your composition is mostly good. Look out for reflection. Composition, lighting and angle will make for great pics with attention to details and 60 shots as Dub Rubb said. But who is this not so much into the photo hobby anymore amateur who takes quick crappy watch pics to tell the son of a photog pro?

It’s the attention to detail I don’t got. I have access to pro level Nikons in film and digital format, Hasselblad, Rollieflex, and even have a complete dark room in boxes in the attic. However thousands of “family photographs” as a child, meaning staying still for hours, felt like days at a time while dad faffed around with light meters and angles, means I am so traumatised I can’t even wipe the fluff off my ‘phone camera lens. Click, aim, breathe again is all I can manage