The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
sogeha
MoT Member

The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Post by sogeha »

Little Bo Peep has lost his 5hit and doesn’t know where to find it,
Leave him alone, we’ve got a new home and all our brothers will join us

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
cortman
MoT Member

Re: The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Post by cortman »

Haha, another Bo special? That guy is going to wind up being our biggest asset in the end.
Twehttam

Re: The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Post by Twehttam »

What a cluster from an overreacting, overreaching, power hungry person. Thank you to MoT for this space.

Love.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Yeah, been monitoring 45 over there...so happy to be free from unnecessary drama. Life too short. Anyway, we all know Bo and Mike...no need to go into it here. Onward and upward.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

watchpalooza wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:17 pm Yeah, been monitoring 45 over there...so happy to be free from unnecessary drama. Life too short. Anyway, we all know Bo and Mike...no need to go into it here. Onward and upward.
What he said.

I'm happy to host members of BSH here, mi casa es vuestra casa, and all that, but remember, at the end of the day it is mi casa.

We can think of WUS and their moderators as we will, but that drama stays there.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

watchpalooza wrote:Yeah, been monitoring 45 over there...so happy to be free from unnecessary drama. Life too short. Anyway, we all know Bo and Mike...no need to go into it here. Onward and upward.

It’s 46, there never was a BSHt 45
Just a jumped up little arsehole with an edit function. He might find he has just edited a few tens of thousands of hits from the site[emoji1787]

sogeha
MoT Member

Post by sogeha »

ManOnTime wrote:
watchpalooza wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:17 pm Yeah, been monitoring 45 over there...so happy to be free from unnecessary drama. Life too short. Anyway, we all know Bo and Mike...no need to go into it here. Onward and upward.
What he said.

I'm happy to host members of BSH here, mi casa es vuestra casa, and all that, but remember, at the end of the day it is mi casa.

We can think of WUS and their moderators as we will, but that drama stays there.

Your house, your rules. We always respected that at WUS. We self policed rules that the Brotherhood does not hold dear and doesn’t keep in other places, such as the knife rule and the replica rule. We will do the same here and work with you. We broke no WUS rules. Bo Peep read into a post things that were very much not there,and not even implied. Mods have a right to edit posts, but not to over type and alter text and not if no violations occurred

Currently he his deleting whole posts for no good reason, but we have screenshots anyway

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

sogeha wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:39 pm
ManOnTime wrote:
What he said.

Your house, your rules. We always respected that at WUS. We self policed rules that the Brotherhood does not hold dear and doesn’t keep in other places, such as the knife rule and the replica rule. We will do the same here and work with you. We broke no WUS rules. Bo Peep read into a post things that were very much not there,and not even implied. Mods have a right to edit posts, but not to over type and alter text and not if no violations occurred

Currently he his deleting whole posts for no good reason, but we have screenshots anyway
Most of us are no stranger to the methods employed there, and that being said, let it be the last of it.

Forward!
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Yep! This place (MoT) was formed for a similar reason and I have found the principles here are very much the same as the BSH. I agree, no further discussion of what happened, let's just keep the fun times rolling. Thanks Matt, FTE(you'll always be FTE until you convince me otherwise over a beer at Moylans), and TheJohnP for letting this ragtag group set up camp. If there are any issues you guys have with any posts, just let one of us know(if you even need to). Self policing has been very effective for the group, and in theory should make moderating easier on you guys. Not asking for any favors, just trying to be helpful. We just appreciate you having us here and just know you guys are brothers as well, so long as everyone abides by rule #1.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Dub Rubb on Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

And a pic!

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Dub Rubb wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:33 pm Yep! This place (MoT) was formed for a similar reason and I have found the principles here are very much the same as the BSH. I agree, no further discussion of what happened, let's just keep the fun times rolling. Thanks Matt, FTE(you'll always be FTE until you convince me otherwise over a beer at Moylans), and TheJohnP for letting this ragtag group set up camp. If there are any issues you guys have with any posts, just let one of us know. Self policing has been very effective for the group, and in theory should make moderating easier on you guys. Not asking for any favors, just trying to be helpful. We just appreciate you having us here and just know you guys are brothers as well, so long as everyone abides by rule #1.

Thanks [mention]Dub Rubb[/mention]

Just a heads up for all the new brotherhood members making the jump, there's a WHOLE forum to explore and engage with. So take a look around and we think you'll like what you'll find.

- Share a deal.
- Post your wristshot on WRUW.
- Let us know if you have good/bad feedback on retailers.
- Post your modding tips.
- Give a heads up about a movie or TV show you recently enjoyed.
- Don't see a thread that covers a topic you'd like to discuss? Simply start one!
- Check out our brand partners and exclusive discounts. Well worth your time alone. ;)
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TagTime
MoT Member

Post by TagTime »

Happy to start camping out here with the BSH brothers instead of WUS.

And my pic from this morning when I really needed a cup of coffee while catching up on the thread.

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Anyone want to see a sh!t ton of BSH watch pics? Hope your answer was yes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

I feel like I have said this before, but here it goes again: the BSH logo is fantastic!
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Split-Time wrote:I feel like I have said this before, but here it goes again: the BSH logo is fantastic!
It's crazy isn't it? So many micro and even big brands coming out with garbage logos, yet brother Franco comes up with this masterpiece. And it's not even a brand! Just a watch logo for watch lovers and friends, never to be monetized. It almost makes it even more fantastic.

It also works great on hats!