2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
User avatar
atdegs
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:24 pm
Location: Oregon
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 162 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#16

Post by atdegs » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:59 pm

wahlaoeh wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:25 pm
Image
The Murph! People will pay it, and I expect it will be easy to find at a lower price. Just call Topper. Thanks for the heads up.
These users liked the author atdegs for the post:
Dub Rubb
Image
User avatar
atdegs
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:24 pm
Location: Oregon
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 162 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#17

Post by atdegs » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:02 pm

And now I see it's 42mm, and it looks like it's going to be >50mm lug-to-lug. Bummer, it's a nice looking watch and they actually stopped themselves from putting a date window on it.
atdegs wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:59 pm
The Murph! People will pay it, and I expect it will be easy to find at a lower price. Just call Topper. Thanks for the heads up.
These users liked the author atdegs for the post:
Dub Rubb
Image
yinzburgher
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:52 pm
Has liked: 1846 times
Been liked: 1917 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#18

Post by yinzburgher » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:22 am

TIMEX + TODD SNYDER MID CENTURY WATCH

Timex and Todd Snyder have collaborated on a new watch called the Mid-Century that has just become available for purchase for $158 on the Todd Snyder site.

https://www.toddsnyder.com/products/tim ... rown-brown

Image

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Timex + Todd Snyder Mid Century timepiece is packed with vintage-inspired character and functional features, and pairs well with everything from suiting to sweats. We’ve upgraded the original with a stainless steel case and day/date quartz movement for improved accuracy, and have styled it with a handsome leather strap with contrast stitching from S.B. Foot Tanning Co. in Red Wing, Minnesota. The Mid Century is crafted with the same domed acrylic crystal as its namesake, for a distinctive timepiece that evokes the past while meeting today’s exacting standards.

DETAILS
Stainless Steel Case
Genuine Leather Strap
Day/Date Window
37mm Case
19mm Lug Width
Dome Acrylic Crystal
30 Meter Water Resistance

https://www.esquire.com/style/mens-acce ... ury-watch/
https://gearpatrol.com/2019/02/04/todd- ... d-century/
https://www.mensjournal.com/gear/todd-s ... d-century/
http://twobrokewatchsnobs.com/timex-mid ... dd-snyder/
https://www.maxim.com/style/timex-todd- ... yfw-2019-1
These users liked the author yinzburgher for the post (total 3):
cel4145TheJohnPFTE
User avatar
TheJohnP
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:29 pm
Location: Atlanta
Has liked: 1047 times
Been liked: 1091 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#19

Post by TheJohnP » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:36 pm

Just got an email from WatchGecko about their latest diver.

The Geckota G-02 40mm diver for $578
https://www.watchgecko.com/geckota-g-02 ... iver-watch

Comes in three colorways
Image

Using an ETA 2824 and a competitive price for the style, I suspect it should do well for them.

Here are the specs:

Watch Movement: ETA 2824-2
Watch Lug Width: 20mm
Watch Case Colour: Silver
Case Diameter (excluding crown): 40mm
Case Thickness: 13.5mm (Including Crystal)
Case Back: Solid stainless steel screw-down with sapphire display back AR coating on the inside
Lug to Lug Length: 47mm
Case Material: 316L Solid Stainless Steel
Case Finish: Brushed & Polished
Water Resistant: 200 Mtrs (20ATM)
Bezel: Rotating, 120 clicks, Uni-Directional with colored sunburst transparent epoxy insert and lume pip at 12 o'clock
Watch Strap: Solid Metal Beads of Rice
Dial: Polished Enamel Painted Black, applied indexes
Glass: Curved edge sapphire crystal with underside AR coating
Luminescence: SuperLuminova BGW9 hands and hour markers and Lume Pip
Functions: Date
Accuracy: +/-12 sec/day up to +/- 30 sec/day
Crown: 6mm Screw-Down, two tone gold and silver
Power Reserve: 38 Hours
Special Features: Switzerland, Swiss made movement. Individual serial numbers.
Warranty: 24 Months
These users liked the author TheJohnP for the post (total 4):
FTEcel4145yinzburgherDub Rubb
I've got more Converse sneakers than watches, but it is a close race.
User avatar
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:27 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Has liked: 453 times
Been liked: 1361 times
Contact:

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#20

Post by ManOnTime » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:32 pm

yinzburgher wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:22 am
TIMEX + TODD SNYDER MID CENTURY WATCH

Timex and Todd Snyder have collaborated on a new watch called the Mid-Century that has just become available for purchase for $158 on the Todd Snyder site.

https://www.toddsnyder.com/products/tim ... rown-brown

Image

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Timex + Todd Snyder Mid Century timepiece is packed with vintage-inspired character and functional features, and pairs well with everything from suiting to sweats. We’ve upgraded the original with a stainless steel case and day/date quartz movement for improved accuracy, and have styled it with a handsome leather strap with contrast stitching from S.B. Foot Tanning Co. in Red Wing, Minnesota. The Mid Century is crafted with the same domed acrylic crystal as its namesake, for a distinctive timepiece that evokes the past while meeting today’s exacting standards.

DETAILS
Stainless Steel Case
Genuine Leather Strap
Day/Date Window
37mm Case
19mm Lug Width
Dome Acrylic Crystal
30 Meter Water Resistance

https://www.esquire.com/style/mens-acce ... ury-watch/
https://gearpatrol.com/2019/02/04/todd- ... d-century/
https://www.mensjournal.com/gear/todd-s ... d-century/
http://twobrokewatchsnobs.com/timex-mid ... dd-snyder/
https://www.maxim.com/style/timex-todd- ... yfw-2019-1
I love this design, and I own a couple of originals. Also, I loathe Todd Snyder.

How is a design that came around in the mid-1970s "mid-century"?
These users liked the author ManOnTime for the post (total 4):
TheJohnPyinzburgherPetWatchcel4145
Contact Info:
Email: info@manontime.com
Telegram: ManOnTime
Text: 6124245149
WhatsApp: +16124245149
Follow my humble collection!
'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
yinzburgher
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:52 pm
Has liked: 1846 times
Been liked: 1917 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#21

Post by yinzburgher » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:47 am

TheJohnP wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:36 pm
Just got an email from WatchGecko about their latest diver.

The Geckota G-02 40mm diver for $578
https://www.watchgecko.com/geckota-g-02 ... iver-watch

Comes in three colorways
Image

Using an ETA 2824 and a competitive price for the style, I suspect it should do well for them.

Here are the specs:

Watch Movement: ETA 2824-2
Watch Lug Width: 20mm
Watch Case Colour: Silver
Case Diameter (excluding crown): 40mm
Case Thickness: 13.5mm (Including Crystal)
Case Back: Solid stainless steel screw-down with sapphire display back AR coating on the inside
Lug to Lug Length: 47mm
Case Material: 316L Solid Stainless Steel
Case Finish: Brushed & Polished
Water Resistant: 200 Mtrs (20ATM)
Bezel: Rotating, 120 clicks, Uni-Directional with colored sunburst transparent epoxy insert and lume pip at 12 o'clock
Watch Strap: Solid Metal Beads of Rice
Dial: Polished Enamel Painted Black, applied indexes
Glass: Curved edge sapphire crystal with underside AR coating
Luminescence: SuperLuminova BGW9 hands and hour markers and Lume Pip
Functions: Date
Accuracy: +/-12 sec/day up to +/- 30 sec/day
Crown: 6mm Screw-Down, two tone gold and silver
Power Reserve: 38 Hours
Special Features: Switzerland, Swiss made movement. Individual serial numbers.
Warranty: 24 Months
I found a short video that is up on their site and on Youtube.

These users liked the author yinzburgher for the post (total 2):
TheJohnPDub Rubb
wahlaoeh
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:21 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#22

Post by wahlaoeh » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:09 am

Ok now this is finally something from Hamilton that I want!

40mm and nice warm white hues

Image

Sent from my SM-T365F0 using Tapatalk

These users liked the author wahlaoeh for the post (total 7):
quincasatdegsRobotazBoournsBarry S.SporkboyDub Rubb
User avatar
atdegs
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:24 pm
Location: Oregon
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 162 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#23

Post by atdegs » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:15 am

wahlaoeh wrote:Ok now this is finally something from Hamilton that I want!

40mm and nice warm white hues

Image

Sent from my SM-T365F0 using Tapatalk
Much more my speed. Now if only they could get the crown on the other side.
Image
User avatar
mplsabdullah
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:13 pm
Location: Minneapolis
Has liked: 1630 times
Been liked: 701 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#24

Post by mplsabdullah » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:31 am

Nodus Retrospect v2 open for pre-order now. $400 with a $200 deposit now. Delivery planned for April.
https://www.noduswatches.com/retrospect

The Retrospect is designed and assembled in Los Angeles, California.
Case: 316L surgical-grade stainless steel
Dimensions: 40.5mm case width | 12.5mm thickness (13.5mm including crystal) | 49mm lug-to-lug | 22mm lug width | 7mm crown diameter
Crown: Screw-down
Movement: Seiko (SII) NH35A automatic movement | Regulated in four positions
Crystal: Double-dome sapphire crystal | Yellow anti-reflective coating on underside
Bezel: Brushed ceramic insert (fully lumed) | Inward-sloping
Luminescence: Swiss Super-LumiNovaImage C3
Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660 feet
Bracelet: 22mm-18mm taper | Flip-lock button release clasp with six micro-adjustments
Strap: Barton BandsImage Elite Silicone Black (included with both bracelet and leather options)
Weight: 79g (watch head) | 189g (with full bracelet)
Dial: Sunburst finish | Two-layer sandwich construction
Hands: Polished silver hour and minute hands | Brushed IP blue seconds hand
Other: Drilled-through lugs
Warranty: 24 months
Full Kit: Nodus watch roll | Microfiber cleaning cloth | Warranty and regulation cards
Image
These users liked the author mplsabdullah for the post (total 3):
yinzburghercel4145Dub Rubb
yinzburgher
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:52 pm
Has liked: 1846 times
Been liked: 1917 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#25

Post by yinzburgher » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 am

wahlaoeh wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:09 am
Ok now this is finally something from Hamilton that I want!

40mm and nice warm white hues

Image

Sent from my SM-T365F0 using Tapatalk
Looks great. Do you know the model number or have any links to the site where you found this?
User avatar
Robotaz
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:01 pm
Location: Lexington, KY
Has liked: 965 times
Been liked: 1504 times

2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#26

Post by Robotaz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:42 am

yinzburgher wrote:
wahlaoeh wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:09 am
Ok now this is finally something from Hamilton that I want!

40mm and nice warm white hues

Image

Sent from my SM-T365F0 using Tapatalk
Looks great. Do you know the model number or have any links to the site where you found this?
It’s brand new. Just go to the Hamilton site.

Edit -Not on Hamilton’s site yet.

See this:

https://wornandwound.com/introducing-ne ... to-chrono/


@robotazky
Last edited by Robotaz on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users liked the author Robotaz for the post (total 2):
yinzburgherDub Rubb
User avatar
Boourns
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:36 pm
Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 485 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#27

Post by Boourns » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:21 am

wahlaoeh wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:09 am
Ok now this is finally something from Hamilton that I want!

40mm and nice warm white hues

Image

Sent from my SM-T365F0 using Tapatalk
Wow. This just shot to the top of my lust list.
User avatar
atdegs
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:24 pm
Location: Oregon
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 162 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#28

Post by atdegs » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:22 pm

I think the white version of the Hammy has been available for a while. If you like this, you could also check out the Farer chronos in some different colors. Similar vibe though.
These users liked the author atdegs for the post:
Dub Rubb
Image
wahlaoeh
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:21 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#29

Post by wahlaoeh » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:08 pm

atdegs wrote:I think the white version of the Hammy has been available for a while. If you like this, you could also check out the Farer chronos in some different colors. Similar vibe though.
I believe it's a toppers limited edition yet to be released

Available for pre order though

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

These users liked the author wahlaoeh for the post:
Dub Rubb
User avatar
Robotaz
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:01 pm
Location: Lexington, KY
Has liked: 965 times
Been liked: 1504 times

Re: 2019 New and Upcoming Releases!

#30

Post by Robotaz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:30 pm

SPB087/SBDC071

Image



@robotazky
These users liked the author Robotaz for the post (total 2):
quincasBoourns
Post Reply