PREORDER: Kickstarter: Lesablier Chronosport Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Lesablier Chronosport Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

For me, these are completely "meh." But I know that @captinsano443 backed it, so there's an audience out there.

Lesablier have launched their latest collection on Kickstarter, the Chronosport.
This is their third campaign, and their prior two were successfully funded.

Day One pricing was $249 SOLD OUT
Super Early Bird pricing is $259
Early Bird pricing is $289
Kickstarter pricing is $309
Regular price will be $410

Early Bird pricing for Starfield variant is $329
Kickstarter pricing for Starfield is $359
Regular price for Starfield will be $485

Estimated delivery is March 2023

The Chronosport is an integrated bracelet bi-compax style chronograph watch with a simple vision: to make what is old new again.

The 1970’s were arguably an extremely formative time in the history of watchmaking. It saw the birth of both chronograph timepieces and the integrated bracelet sport watch.

The Chronosport seeks to combine those two fruits of the 70’s in a new and innovative package. While I love vintage-style reissues, the Chronosport is definitely not that. I wanted to take these two old concepts and make something modern and cutting-edge with it.

The Chronosport will come in 6 different dial variations, limited to a production run of 50 each - Indigo, Panda, Evo, Masar Emerald, Sunrise, or Starfield (with a primary dial made out of aventurine and subdials out of natural meteorite).

It is important to note that the Chronosport will not natively fit other straps. While it has a standard 20mm lug width, the lug bridge underside is too narrow to fit most conventional straps. But don’t fret - we have two ways around this:
- We will be selling a choice of two quick-release custom fitted leather straps. These are both notched and tapered just like the bracelet and give it an integrated look. These straps will fit the Chronosport, but will also fit any other 20mm lug width watch (including our earlier Sport Classic). These are available when you pre-order as an addon for $20.
- Every Chronosport comes with a quick-release lug adapter. This attachment will fit into the watch where the strap originally would and allow you to fit any 20mm lug width strap onto the watch, so you can bring your own style to the Chronosport.

Specs:

- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Movement: Seiko VK64A Mecaquartz
- Crystal: Flat with double-sided AR coating
- Case Size: 41mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 46mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Thickness: 12.55mm
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM/100M
- Lume: BGW9 Swiss Superluminova
- Attachments:
= Stainless Steel Integrated Bracelet
= Lug adapter
- Warranty: 1 year international warranty
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
peskydonut
MoT Member

Re: PREORDER: Kickstarter: Lesablier Chronosport Collection

Post by peskydonut »

Oh, that blue one is cool! I like how the variants differ in more than just color.
Living a comeback montage.
nicegator
MoT Member

Re: PREORDER: Kickstarter: Lesablier Chronosport Collection

Post by nicegator »

A bit over designed to my taste.