FS: Panerai Radiomir PAM502 PAM00502 45mm Rose Gold Box & Papers

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai Radiomir PAM502 PAM00502 45mm Rose Gold Box & Papers

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Radiomir PAM502 PAM00502 45mm Rose Gold Box & Papers

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $30,000 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 8184163060
Connect with me on instagram

Watch is in exceptional condition overall 9.5/10 IMO.

Offered for sale is a beautiful example of the iconic Panerai Luminor style in this Luminor Due PAM 904 in stainless steel. The watch is in great shape with only minor normal wear scratches.
With an original MSRP of $6800 plus tax, you can own this watch for over 23% off what it would cost you at an Authorized Dealer. This W Serial is dated to 2021.
This watch comes triple boxed, & includes the international warranty card, Operating Instructions Manual, hang tag, OEM Panerai leather strap along with an 2 extra beautiful OEM leather straps, an extra OEM buckle & an awesome Miami Blue Horus rubber strap for a total of 4 straps so you can be free to change styles.

This watch has a stunning anthracite sandwich dial that shimmers in the light. It also has incredibly strong Super-Luminova illuminated hands, hour markers & subdial. At the 9 o’clock position, you get a sub seconds dial. While on the other side of the dial at the 3 o’clock position you get a date wheel. The ultra slim case, standing only 4.2mm tall, is in exceptional cosmetic condition with only very minor wear from normal use. The sapphire crystal is clear & free of scratches & the high polished stainless bezel is flawless.

Features include:
– 42MM case diameter
– Stainless Steel case
– Iconic Panerai Crown Guard
– Sapphire crystal

Be sure to check out my IG for reference purposes: engines_and_escapements

Shipped FedEx Standard Overnight Insured to US buyers only.

I always strive to be as transparent as possible, all photos are real & taken by myself. Have done many transactions across multiple online marketplaces including Facebook, Ebay, & online forums so you can buy with confidence. My goal is to make it as clear as possible so you won’t have questions, but please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or to ask for references. I am a trusted seller & if we decide to do business together, I promise to provide a flawless transaction.

I’ve attempted to best show the watch’s current condition in the photos (any serial numbers are blocked out for privacy reasons) but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures are required. WTA

Summary of the Panerai Radiomir PAM502
The Panerai Radiomir PAM502 exudes an undeniable charm with its bold aesthetics and high functionality. This timepiece, with a 45mm rose gold case, demonstrates the brand’s commitment to robust and stylish designs, making it an excellent addition to any collection.

Design and Features
The Panerai Radiomir PAM502 boasts a large 45mm case constructed from 18k rose gold, adding a touch of elegance to its rugged persona. The dial adheres to Panerai’s distinct design language, featuring oversized luminescent numerals and hour markers set against a black dial for maximum visibility, even under poor lighting conditions.

The watch houses an automatic movement with a 3-day power reserve, and it displays the date at the 3 o’clock position and small seconds at the 9 o’clock position. It also boasts a water resistance of up to 50 meters.

The strap is typically crafted from premium leather, offering a comfortable fit and a perfect contrast to the rose gold case. Completing the package, the watch comes with its original box and papers, validating its authenticity.

Summary of Panerai Brand
Italian watchmaker Panerai has a storied history with its origins dating back to 1860. Known for their precise nautical instruments, Panerai watches are characterized by their robustness and distinctive design, making them instantly recognizable.

Guide To Buying & Selling the Panerai Radiomir PAM502 Online
Buying Tips
When buying a Panerai Radiomir PAM502 online, ensure the seller is reputable and the watch is authentic. Look for clear, high-resolution photos and detailed descriptions. Check for the original box and papers, as they significantly add to the watch’s value and confirm its authenticity.

Selling Tips
When selling your Panerai Radiomir PAM502, provide a detailed description of the watch, including any signs of wear, any servicing history, and other relevant information. Use high-quality images to make your listing more appealing. Selling through a secure platform like Value Your Watch Marketplace can help you reach potential buyers while ensuring a smooth and secure transaction.

More Pictures:

ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Panerai Radiomir PAM502 PAM00502 45mm Rose Gold Box & Papers

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP