PREORDER: Kickstarter: Eska Watches - Amphibian "250"

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Eska Watches - Amphibian "250"

Post by TheJohnP »

Eska Watches, a rebirthed brand out of Lyon, France, launch their reintroductory model on Kickstarter, the Amphibian "250"
Though this is their first campaign, it is already fully funded.

Kickstarter pricing for limited numbered edition was around $966 SOLD OUT
Kickstarter pricing for regular edition is around $966
Kickstarter pricing with an additional exclusive Jean ROUSSEAU strap is around $1,072
Regular pricing will be about $1,356

Estimated delivery will be July 2024

ESKA WATCHES represents the culmination of the ambitious project of two watch enthusiasts, Christophe & Sinicha, who have come together with a common goal : to revive an ancient brand with a prestigious history. As collectors for years, we have often contemplated the idea of resurrecting a brand, and the choice became clear - it had to be ESKA.

For our inaugural launch, we've drawn inspiration from a model that has achieved legendary status among the most discerning collectors : The AMPHIBIAN "600". Instantly recognizable with its typical late 1950s dive watch design, the AMPHIBIAN "600" stands out with its distinctive dial, wide bezel, and slender case profile.

Our guiding principle has been to create a watch that, while paying homage to history, caters to modern demands.

Hence, we've developed a timepiece that seamlessly blends tradition and modernity, combining contemporary materials and performance while drawing inspiration from the timeless aesthetics of the AMPHIBIAN "600".

This watch is the ESKA WATCHES AMPHIBIAN "250", Ref. 1094.

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find