PREORDER: Kickstarter: Satori Watches - The Companion, Expedition Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Satori Watches - The Companion, Expedition Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Satori Watches, out of London, have launched a Kickstarter for their debut collection, the Companion, an expedition watch.
This is their second campaign, and their previous try at the Companion was cancelled.
You can see a post about the original campaign here - https://www.manontime.com/viewtopic.php?t=3533

48 Launch pricing is around $337
Kickstarter pricing is around $405
Regular price will be about $460

Estimated delivery is July 2024

The Companion Collection: An Automatic Expedition Watch featuring the Miyota 9015 movement, the watch case is meticulously crafted from marine-grade 316L Stainless Steel. With a balanced size of 41mm (bezel 40mm) in diameter and a lug-to-lug length of 47mm, it boasts water resistance up to 10ATM / 100m.

Available in 6 colour dial options, and equipped with a comfortable fabric colour matched, leather-backed strap with quick release spring bars.

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
CVP33
MoT Member

Re: PREORDER: Kickstarter: Satori Watches - The Companion, Expedition Watch Collection

Post by CVP33 »

Checks a lot of boxes:

1) Good size
2) Applied indices
3) Logo doesn’t suck
4) Color matched date wheel - why don’t more watchmakers do this!!
5) Exhibition caseback
6) And it’s 2024 so you gotta have purple