PREORDER: Kickstarter: Radcliffe Watches - l'inversee upside down automatic watch

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Radcliffe Watches - l'inversee upside down automatic watch

Post by TheJohnP »

Looking for a M.A.D. 1 on a budget? Then Radcliffe is your huckleberry.
Radcliffe returns to Kickstarter for their latest collection, the l'inversee upside down automatic watch. This is their fourth campaign and already close to 2500% funded. Their prior three campaigns were also highly successful.

48 Hour Special pricing of around $634 GONE
Day 3 pricing of around $644 GONE
Day 4 pricing is around $654
Regular pricing will be about $710

Estimated delivery is September 2024

So, what are we doing this time? NOT A WATCH BUT A PIECE OF MECHANICAL ART

- ABSTRACT HOROLOGICAL ART: design something that was not seen EVER before, dare extreme choices & give a unique experience!
- INNOVATION: pushing boundaries to achieve the FIRST EVER upside down wandering hour watch! +Have the watch case almost fully cased in box sapphire, top & bottom.
- MODULAR CASE: also related to innovation, the case is said to be “MODULAR”, lugs and main case body are manufactured and finished separately, to achieve a high level of precision! And assembled together at the end, with one screw on each side
- AFFORDABILITY: very technical and quirky high horology, made available on an average watch collecting budget…….
- CONVERSATION STARTER: you will put to shame your table neighbour that is used to brag about his expensive watches lol….This watch will also attract the eyes of non watch people, whether it’s a date, at work, or a family dinner, you and your wrist will not remain invisible. Use this new superpower wisely :-D

The l'inversee is available in five colorways - Zen Turquoise, Orange 70, Jaune Electrique, Violet Royal, and Arlequin

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find