PREORDER: Kickstarter: Alcadus Watch Co - Quantra Automatic Micro-Rotor Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Kickstarter: Alcadus Watch Co - Quantra Automatic Micro-Rotor Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Alcadus Watch Co, out of Malaysia, have returned to Kickstarter for their latest collection, the Quantra Automatic Micro-Rotor Watch.
This Kickstarter has successfully funded, as have their previous three campaigns.

NOTE: When you pledge to support us on Kickstarter, you'll only be charged 50% of the total pledge amount. The remaining 50% along with the shipping fees will be collected outside of the Kickstarter platform in July 2024, once the project is successfully completed.

I had a chance to review their last collection and you can read those reviews here:
Dromo, 200m Vintage Inspired Diver - https://www.manontime.com/viewtopic.php?t=3125
Opus v2, Aviation Inspired Tool Watch - https://www.manontime.com/viewtopic.php?t=3128

And as much as I enjoyed those models and the looks of these, gotta say that for the total price, best to just buy a Baltic MR01.

12 Hour Super Early Bird pricing was around $279 GONE
Early Bird pricing is around $290
Kickstarter pricing is around $300
Regular price will be $749

Estimated delivery is September 2024

Drawing inspiration from the iconic designs of the past, we have meticulously curated every detail to ensure optimal legibility and visual harmony. The Quantra Type 01 speaks a language of balance and refinement, embodying the timeless charm of classic watchmaking.

The Quantra is available in three colorways - Salmon, Purple, and Silver

Specs:

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find