We're Moving!

Click for more info.

*FUNDRAISER* Vario Watches - 2021 Charity Raffle benefiting The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

*FUNDRAISER* Vario Watches - 2021 Charity Raffle benefiting The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund

Post by TheJohnP »

2021 Charity Raffle - White Tuxedo Gold with gold colour Bezel Empire Handwound

This year we will not run a silent auction but a charity raffle instead. The proceeds will go to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund. During this tough 2 years, many families have been affected by Covid19 and may not have enough pocket money for their children's food and transport expense. STSPMF helps to lighten low income family's load by disbursing S$60-120 / month to children and teenagers who are in need. All proceeds from the raffle will go to STSPMF.

More information about STSPMF - https://www.spmf.org.sg/

About Tickets:

Raffle tickets are $10 each

- Tickets can be bought here - https://vario.sg/products/2021-charity- ... -handwound
- Purchase any number of tickets before Dec 31st and we will draw the single winner who will get this one and only Empire Gold Tux White with gold colour bezel shipped out before end Jan.
- We're be filming the draw via an app in Shopify to be fair and transparent and release the results on our newsletter.
- Please remember to include your email address so we can contact the winner.

About The Watch:

Vario White Tuxedo Gold with gold colour Bezel Empire Handwound, Limited Edition 1/1 piece

Specifications
- Diameter: 38mm
- Lug to Lug: 46mm
- Thickness: 11mm
- Strap Width: 20mm
- Movement: Miyota 6T33 Handwound (Nickel colour)
- Crystal: Sapphire on front and exhibition caseback with inner AR coating
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Strap: Vintage style Italian leather with slight bi-colour effect (20mm taper to 16mm)
- 1 Year International Warranty
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find