We're Moving!

Click for more info.

ManOnTime Is Now On Patreon!

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
MoT
Site Admin

ManOnTime Is Now On Patreon!

Post by MoT »

Today we're excited (and a little nervous) to announce that ManOnTime is now on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

What is Patreon?

Patreon is a service that allows creators to accept monthly contributions from supporters.

Becoming a "patron" is completely optional, and is an easy, and safe way to show your support for this site and to help make sure that it continues to grow so we can keep providing the best community for watch deal seekers.

Currently, we have three patronage tiers:

Each tier is optional, and you can change from one level to another at any time. Want to just show your support for everything we do? The $5 tier is for you. Would you like to say thanks and have special access to a secret channel on our Discord? Then you might like the $10 option. How about the secret channel and the chance to get a gift three times a year? Pick the $15 tier and it could happen!

Remember, joining and contributing through Patreon is completely optional. We appreciate all of our members the same, but we wanted to offer a way for those who can and are wanting to give something back (and those of you who have asked for something like this) the ability to do so.

The Patreon is live now and can be found at https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Thank you to all ManOnTime members for making this such an amazing community, and if anyone has any questions, please reply below.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
peskydonut
MoT Member

Re: ManOnTime Is Now On Patreon!

Post by peskydonut »

@ManOnTime I'm really excited about this! You've done so much to build and support this awesome community. THANK YOU!
Living a comeback montage.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Bonus! Anyone who subscribes on Patreon at any level between now and May 1st will be entered for a chance to recieve a Casio G-Shock BGD560S-8 donated by a generous member!

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
recapt
MoT Member

Post by recapt »

Happy to be one of the first patrons!
BruceR
MoT Member

Post by BruceR »

You might explain what's going on here. I don't get it.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

BruceR wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:05 pm You might explain what's going on here. I don't get it.
ManOnTime wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:36 pm Remember, joining and contributing through Patreon is completely optional. We appreciate all of our members the same, but we wanted to offer a way for those who can and are wanting to give something back (and those of you who have asked for something like this) the ability to do so.
I've been asked multiple times by quite a few members for a way for them to make a monthly donation towards the costs of this site or just to show their appreciation for the community. I was very reluctant to do so, but after continued requests, I thought that the platform offered by Patreon is one of the simplest ways for me to do so.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Congratulations to @Split-Time for being randomly selected to receive the G-Shock generously donated by @BATMAN in our first Patreon supporter gift giveaway!

If you'd like a chance at the next gift giveaway, read the post at the beginning of this thread, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

:P Wow! Certainly wasn’t expecting this! Just happy to help were I can. Thank you for all that you do @ManOnTime!