We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Turkish phone number for Netflix

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
Schioedtei

Turkish phone number for Netflix

Post by Schioedtei »

I know this forum has the power, so I'm sure you can help me :D For financial reasons, I have a Netflix account with a payment in Turkish Lira instead of my country's currency. Now I have to replace my credit card number with another one and for this I have to receive a confirmation sms which must be sent to the Turkish phone number. Does anyone know any proven website through which you can arrange the receipt of an SMS to a number of another country? or maybe there is a resident of Turkey on the forum who could spare some time and organize it?
Robotaz
MoT Member

Re: Turkish phone number for Netflix

Post by Robotaz »

Maybe try a wifi call through a VPN? I can set mine to use servers in specific countries. I don’t know if that would work or not, but it’s what came to mind.
Schioedtei

Re: Turkish phone number for Netflix

Post by Schioedtei »

Yes i used vpn to change the payment type. I have been using it for some time but now i have to change the card number and i need to confirm this operation with the SMS code.