*FUNDRAISER* Vario Watches - 2022 Charity Raffle benefiting The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

*FUNDRAISER* Vario Watches - 2022 Charity Raffle benefiting The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund

Post by TheJohnP »

2022 Charity Raffle - Winter White Empire

This year we will run a charity raffle. The proceeds will go to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund. STSPMF helps to lighten low income family's load by disbursing S$60-120 / month to children and teenagers who are in need. All proceeds from the raffle will go to STSPMF.

More information about STSPMF - https://www.spmf.org.sg/

About Tickets:

- Tickets can be bought here - https://vario.sg/products/2022-charity- ... ite-empire

Raffle tickets are $10 each

- Purchase any number of tickets before Dec 31st and we will draw the single winner who will get this Winter White Empire shipped out by us before end Jan.
- We'll be filming the draw via an app in Shopify to be fair and transparent and release the results on our newsletter.
- Please remember to include your email address so we can contact the winner.

About The Watch:

No indication if this is the automatic or hand wound version. But assuming it's the automatic.

Specifications
- Diameter: 38mm
- Lug to Lug: 46mm
- Thickness: 11mm
- Strap Width: 20mm
- Crystal: Sapphire on front and exhibition caseback with inner AR coating
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Strap: Vintage style Italian leather with slight bi-colour effect (20mm taper to 16mm)
- 1 Year International Warranty
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Re: *FUNDRAISER* Vario Watches - 2022 Charity Raffle benefiting The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund

Post by Dub Rubb »

In for 2 tickets. I was a little hesitant about the cause because I know that if I had some walking around money as a teen, it would be spent on something less than legal. Then I remembered, that not all kids/teens are making bad choices.

Bonus, if I happen to win, I will raffle off the watch and give all the proceeds to a charity as well.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

MoT
Site Admin

Re: *FUNDRAISER* Vario Watches - 2022 Charity Raffle benefiting The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund

Post by MoT »

Thanks for sharing this @TheJohnP.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody