Until August 25, use code MOTMERCH for 10% off all orders!

MoT's has merch?!

Yes!

For anyone who has ever wanted to rock the MoT clock logo on a shirt, a hoodie, a notebook, or even a mug, we have news for you, you can!

Visit https://www.motmerch.com for a small selection of merchandise with your favorite watch deal website logo.

All products are produced and shipped by Teespring, a long-time leader in personal merchandising. Orders are safe and secure, and I have set all item prices myself, and everything is set to generate only the smallest of revenue.

Thanks for looking!

Seestern Watches

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
swissmade65
MoT Member

Seestern Watches

Post by swissmade65 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:25 pm

Has anyone ordered directly from Seestern Watches, https://seesternwatches.com ?

I have been interested in their 38mm 62Mas homage. It is priced a lot better than the 54Watches 62Mas homage, which is 37mm. I will say though that the Seestern 62Mas homage is a little bit long for this size at 46.4mm lug-to-lug.
recapt
MoT Member

Seestern Watches

Post by recapt » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:22 pm

[mention]swissmade65[/mention]
I just received my Seestern 62MAS but I ordered it from their AliExpress store instead of their website. It’s an unbelievable value for the money and wears like a dream on my 6.25” wrist.

These users thanked the author recapt for the post (total 3):
BoournsSplit-Timewatchpalooza
claus1100xx
MoT Member

Re: Seestern Watches

Post by claus1100xx » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:15 pm

I ordered directly from their site but ordered a Sub homage. They sometimes have coupons and no additional taxes which made it more attractive than ordering it through AliExpress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author claus1100xx for the post:
watchpalooza
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:39 am

I do not have one, but looking over the website and some reviews they appear to be a tremendous value.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Mkaysea
Has thanked: 0

Post by Mkaysea » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:24 am

Flagging a couple of experiences I've had ordering directly from the Seestern website. Late last year (Fall 2021), I ordered a Sub 300 Searambler homage, which took almost two months to arrive. Was a nice watch, though I gave it to a friend. There was a 3 week or so period where the watch couldn't be found via the tracking they provided, which they've now upgraded to FedEx.

More recently, in a late-night impulse impulse buy, I ordered the Dark Blue dial version (Caribbean dial homage). Shipping was faster this time (a couple of weeks' time), but it was the wrong watch (MoP dial instead of what I ordered). I've requested a refund (in which I send them the watch back) and will update this based on what response I get from the company.
These users thanked the author Mkaysea for the post:
TheJohnP