Did you know MoT's has a new review site?

Wristwatch Talk is where we will be posting reviews, news and other things, and we're inviting you to take part!

If you write reviews, or if you've ever wanted to, we'd love to host your submissions. It can be a new watch, an old watch, thoughts on the industry itself. Basically, anything watch related would be a great fit. All contributions and contributors are welcome.

Click here for more info!

Shopworn

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
bocbass
MoT Member

Shopworn

Post by bocbass » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:49 pm

I've read on here that users haven't had the greatest luck with Shopworn customer service. Thought I would tell my tale.

I ordered a Ball Chronograph, and it arrived quickly and packaged well, however the central chronograph seconds hand was misaligned. I emailed their customer service department that day, and did not get a response. The next day I called their customer service line as soon as their business hours started and was helped by a very friendly rep who said she would take to their watch department and get back to me by the end of the day. Never heard back.

I left a review on Trustpilot with my issues, and the next day a person who claimed to be the head of customer service called me directly. She was very apologetic, and got me the information I needed to return the watch within minutes of talking to her. I was given a pre paid label, and had a new watch on my wrist approximately 7 days later.

So long story short, it took some doing, but I am ultimately satisficed with my purchase.
These users thanked the author bocbass for the post (total 4):
The Sultan of SoWhatManOnTimeTheJohnPBostonCharlie