We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Clockwork Synergy - Excellent customer service

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
peskydonut
MoT Member

Clockwork Synergy - Excellent customer service

Post by peskydonut »

Good customer service can unfortunately be hard to find these days, so I make it a point to recognize positive encounters. To that end, I want to give a shout out to Clockwork Synergy.

I made a total of 4 separate purchases from Clockwork Synergy:

- September 2018
- April 2019
- February 2020
- November 2020

All orders arrived to me within 2-4 business days (shipping is free).

I contacted their customer service on three separate occasions. Each time the interaction was very pleasant, timely, and the matter was resolved completely to my satisfaction:

- I had to make a change to an order I had just placed. They responded quickly and updated the order per my request before shipping it out.
- I wanted to return a strap that didn't pan out for a pairing. Within less than 24hrs of contacting CWS, I received a very courteous email and a pre-paid return label. I was refunded as soon as they received the returned strap.
- I received an incorrect strap size with my latest order. I contacted support and received an apologetic email within about 12hrs telling me that they will send out the right size ASAP (shipped out about 3hrs later) and that I should keep the incorrectly sized strap. Despite my offers to send it back, they insisted I keep it.

So, positive experiences spanning 2 years. I suspect this is not by accident. Well done CWS!

(x-posting on WUS)
Living a comeback montage.
flypanam
MoT Member

Re: Clockwork Synergy - Excellent customer service

Post by flypanam »

I've always liked clockwork synergy, and felt like compared to many other strap brands / stores they've never gotten the same level of positive rep. Glad you had multiple good experiences. They're good people and care about their customers, and the straps are pretty darn good quality too for the price! And I really appreciate their commitment to quality quick release straps because I'm lazy and lack hand-eye coordination for frequent strap changes.
Scruffy believes in this forum