We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SeriousWatches

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
CVP33
MoT Member

SeriousWatches

Post by CVP33 »

Long overdue review. I wasn’t going to share all of this but decided (after asking) that SW deserves to have their story told and frankly is THE best multiple brand seller out there to deal with. Some fun facts:

1) ENTHUSIASTS - They are based out of the Netherlands and are really just like us….. enthusiasts helping you find a fair deal on watches you love!

2) SHIPPING - They use expedited shipping AND it’s ALWAYS FREE!

3) VARIETY - They carry over 30 brands (some very established, some micros) and once a model is launched, they are amongst the first to have it.

4) DEALS - You can always use WELCOME to save 5%, however, I would suggest emailing them and asking for a minimum of 15% OFF. The worst that can happen is they’ll say no (but they won’t).

5) SALES - They always have something on sale. And not the last crappy colorway that no one wants. I would also add that if you’re a Zelos fan, you can match their intro-price after the fact with a 15% off deal from SW.

6) TAX - They never charge sales tax. So depending on your state, that’s 4 to 8% savings.

7) SERVICE - They always respond within 24 hours.

8) WARRANTY - They add a complimentary 2 years to every watchmaker’s warranty.

9) GIFT WRAPPED - Every watch box comes gift wrapped. Every gift wrapped box comes bubble wrapped in a lined box for protection. No smashed corners.

10) VIDEO - They always have a real world video of every watch they sell. This really helps get a feel for how it will look in real life and wrist shots to convey wearability.

I’ve had a number of great catches from them over the last 5 years, but honestly the best 2 just happened.

SEIKO GMT - Just released, in high demand and SW had the best price by far. Most sellers held the MSRP @ $475. SW was $350 with the 15% discount. With free shipping and no tax, it’s like paying $325 from anyone else. I bought all 3 colorways.

SQUALE 30 ATMOS GMT COKE BEZEL - First, almost no one ever discounts Squale. These are on eBay for $800 all day long, higher at other sellers. SW is $609 w/15%, again like paying $570 with no tax.

PSA - They also accept PayPal, so if you’re a Discover Card holder, you can knock another 5% off through September for using PP. I didn’t reflect this in my prices above, but I certainly used it.

Well there you have it. A long overdue love letter to a great company with shared values, great service and excellent pricing. What more can I say.
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Re: SeriousWatches

Post by whoagorgeous »

I have purchase something from them before. Great deals can certainly be had. Must’ve missed out on the new Seiko GMTs. Wouldn’t have mind trying them out at those prices.

Thank you for the detailed review.
CVP33
MoT Member

Re: SeriousWatches

Post by CVP33 »

whoagorgeous wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:37 pm I have purchase something from them before. Great deals can certainly be had. Must’ve missed out on the new Seiko GMTs. Wouldn’t have mind trying them out at those prices.

Thank you for the detailed review.
They’re back in stock, save for the orange dial.