We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Shopworn/ The Solist

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
bocbass
MoT Member

Shopworn/ The Solist

Post by bocbass »

I've read on here that users haven't had the greatest luck with Shopworn customer service. Thought I would tell my tale.

I ordered a Ball Chronograph, and it arrived quickly and packaged well, however the central chronograph seconds hand was misaligned. I emailed their customer service department that day, and did not get a response. The next day I called their customer service line as soon as their business hours started and was helped by a very friendly rep who said she would take to their watch department and get back to me by the end of the day. Never heard back.

I left a review on Trustpilot with my issues, and the next day a person who claimed to be the head of customer service called me directly. She was very apologetic, and got me the information I needed to return the watch within minutes of talking to her. I was given a pre paid label, and had a new watch on my wrist approximately 7 days later.

So long story short, it took some doing, but I am ultimately satisficed with my purchase.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: Shopworn

Post by TheJohnP »

ShopWorn rebranded as The Solist

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale