We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Do you want eBooks at good prices?

Did you see a great deal on clothing, electronics, gadgets, pens, or almost anything else? Share it here. (Please remember: Firearms not permitted.)
rich_in_the_lou
MoT Member

Do you want eBooks at good prices?

Post by rich_in_the_lou »

I found a seller on ebay with good prices and he takes offers behgin :D :mrgreen:
shrubbry

Re: Do you want eBooks at good prices?

Post by shrubbry »

If it's a single seller selling unDRM'ed ebooks on ebay, they're definitely pirated. And if you're comfortable with that, why on earth would you pay for them at all? Use an easy download site like Mobilism or an easy torrent site like MyAnonamouse.

Or download them guilt-free from your local library (you can always deDRM with calibre later if you prefer). Mine has a huge selection of ebooks and audiobooks - all free.
MoT
Site Admin

Re: Do you want eBooks at good prices?

Post by MoT »

shrubbry wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:51 pm Or download them guilt-free from your local library (you can always deDRM with calibre later if you prefer). Mine has a huge selection of ebooks and audiobooks - all free.
Excellent advice.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody