We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Red Wing Heritage 1907 Moc 6" bargain

Did you see a great deal on clothing, electronics, gadgets, pens, or almost anything else? Share it here. (Please remember: Firearms not permitted.)
Circustown
MoT Member

Re: Red Wing Heritage 1907 Moc 6" bargain

Post by Circustown »

ffeingol wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:41 pm Just a FYI. I was just on chat with Amazon and they have no idea if/when these will be in. She said that if I wanted they "may" be able to price match one of the other colors that is available in my size. I'll have to mull the Portage Blue.
Any luck with this approach? I was debating seeing if I could talk them into price matching into a 10 instead of a different color. Otherwise I might roll the dice on the concrete color ones. For the money I kinda wanna do whatever I can to try and make it work lol.
ffeingol
MoT Member

Post by ffeingol »

I have not done anything yet. I just went on chat asking abut an estimate for shipping and they give me a bunch of different offers. Not sure if you'll be able to change the size, but it never hurts to politely ask what your options are. They do want happy customers.
ffeingol
MoT Member

Post by ffeingol »

And after 5 months of waiting, Amazon has canceled my order. File this one under too good to be true ;-)
ffeingol
MoT Member

Post by ffeingol »

Not quite as good of a deal, but I ended up ordering them from STP over the weekend ( https://www.sierra.com/s~red-wing-1907/ ). Use the discount code associate20 and get 20% off + free shipping. Ebates is 2.5% End price should be about 140.40. Not as good as the Amazon price and they are seconds, but at least I'll have the boots.
Circustown
MoT Member

Post by Circustown »

yeah, I had an argument with them on Monday after I had tried to switch to a different size since they have been backordered for 6 months. They assured me that it would be shipping soon and today I got the cancellation notice...wouldn't have even been upset about it but about 3 weeks ago I messaged them and the associate told me that they could swap them for me and when I asked again they said they couldn't.

Such is the way of the deal lol. Thanks for the lead!
ffeingol
MoT Member

Post by ffeingol »

Hello,

We'll call this an "ankle shot":

rsz_img_20190610_084832.jpg

Cost to me was $143.99 with the ASSOCIATE20 coupon. These are seconds (small hole punched in the tongue), but I don't really care. Whatever is wrong with them I won't notice after a few weeks of wearing them. The came with the footbeds but w/o the leather laces.

If anyone cares, I'm a 10 B on a Brannock device. I ended up with a 9 1/2 D. I'm not using the footbeds (they felt funny to me). If you were to use the footbed they would be true to size.
ffeingol
MoT Member

Post by ffeingol »

If anyone is still interested in these, Ebates/Rakuten is running 10% at Sierra and Assocate20 will get you another 20% off. I can't guarantee that the coupon won't invalidate the ebate, but it it doesn't that brings it down to $125.99 (plus your taxes).
AndyS
MoT Member

Post by AndyS »

As I said above, I got a similar pair from Nordstrom Rack, which is another place to check. They marked them down again in store recently to a bit over $100.
ffeingol
MoT Member

Post by ffeingol »

I'm seen similar 6" Moc's on the nordstromrack web site, but not the actual 1907. I specifically wanted the Copper R&T. Your absolutely correct that nordstromrack is a good place to hunt for bargains.