We're Moving!

Click for more info.

LDFAS titanium bracelet

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
Elkins45
MoT Member

LDFAS titanium bracelet

Post by Elkins45 »

I recently bought a Deep Blue trit diver and it came on a very substantial steel bracelet, making the whole thing just a bit more weight than I wanted on my wrist even though I like the watch very much. I decided to take a chance on a titanium bracelet from an unknown Chinese brand sold by Amazon.

It's marketed for a smartwatch but it's just a regular bracelet with conventional quick release spring bars so it will work with "normal" watches. It's offered in both 20 and 22mm widths. Mine is 22. Adjustment is by link removal only, but it has two half lengths so you can get it close enough IMO. Interestingly each link is articulated with a spring bar so you don't really need a bracelet tool to adjust it. The adjustment tool it comes with is basically just a piece of wire with a loop on the end. My wrist is somewhere between 7-7.5" and I removed a one full and one half link to fit.

I think it looks pretty good for the price and seems well made, or at least well enough that it's not likely to dump my watch without taking a pretty serious thump. There's a 10% off coupon at the moment so I'm considering getting a 20mm version for one of my titanium watches.
ldfas - 2.jpg
ldfas - 1.jpg