We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Citizen BN015X Series Diver Bracelet Options

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
AndyS
MoT Member

Citizen BN015X Series Diver Bracelet Options

Post by AndyS »

The BN015X series of Citizen divers have a really nice bracelet option on some models from Citizen. Solid end links, milled clasp, ratcheting divers extension. The problem is that models that come with it are rare and rarely available for deals like we've seen on the BN0150/BN0151 models (down to $100 or even less on occasion). And if you go buy the Citizen bracelet from somebody like Hurley Roberts or ebay, they'll cost you $120+. (Part number 59-s06105). Here's my BN0158-85X on a stock bracelet:
20220201_104457.jpg
I went so far as to buy the BN0158 above from Italy, where after VAT taxes were removed, a coupon, and exchange rates, the watch was $205ish to my door. Figured if I didn't like the green, I could flip the watch as used on a nice dive band and still be cheaper net than buying just the bracelet.

There are some cheaper options on ebay with cheap end links, stamped clasps, and what looks like a lot of slack between links, or you could always just go with a non-integrated end link generic bracelet. However, none of those options look good to me.

I just saw on Instagram that Long Island Watch has made two styles of bracelets with compatible solid end links, milled clasps, and screwed links (likely better than Citizen's pin and collars). No dive extension if that matters to you. $60. And a 5% coupon if you are a new customer. Not sure if there are any better deals for the site or not. Also don't know if these will fit any of the auto Citizens. The owner posted on instagram he hadn't tried on those models.

Just thought I'd start this thread to see if anybody has seen any other options. Or see if anybody's tried one of these from Long Island Watch.
Klaatu3
MoT Member

Re: Citizen BN015X Series Diver Bracelet Options

Post by Klaatu3 »

I haven't had experience with replacements for Citizens, but I did get a Long Island bracelet for my Seiko SRPE "DressKX" that's pretty nice. I'm not overly picky but it's definitely an upgrade from the stock Seiko bracelet. Well worth the $59.
- Klaatu3

"I don't have time to set all these &%#* watches!"
AndyS
MoT Member

Post by AndyS »

EA-Sports
MoT Member

Post by EA-Sports »

I just got that one..will report when I receive it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AndyS
MoT Member

Post by AndyS »

EA-Sports wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:19 pm I just got that one..will report when I receive it..
Which style did you go with?
EA-Sports
MoT Member

Post by EA-Sports »

AndyS wrote:
EA-Sports wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:19 pm I just got that one..will report when I receive it..
Which style did you go with?
The jubilee one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk