We're Moving!

Click for more info.

New strap/s for a Bronze Diver Question

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
Circustown
MoT Member

New strap/s for a Bronze Diver Question

Post by Circustown »

Bought a Glycine Combat Diver off of one of the Heads Up posts here and love the watch, but was thinking about expanding the strap collection for it.

It is natural, patina'd bronze with a grey face and I was wondering if anyone here has some action shots of their bronze watch strap combos. Was thinking a brown leather would work, but unsure about light vs medium vs dark. But I am open to all pictures!

Thank you!
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Re: New strap/s for a Bronze Diver Question

Post by Rabirnie »

@cortman has a really solid pairing with his Glycine!
1E0EB566-6012-41B1-952E-B653526D24BB.jpeg
cortman
MoT Member

Post by cortman »

Thanks @Rabirnie! And congrats on the Glycine @Circustown, it's become one of my favorite watches. The pic Robbie posted is on a leather strap with a bronze buckle I got of Ali Express- link. It's a fantastic strap and perfectly suited to the watch.
When it's not on some form of leather I wear the watch on NATO or canvas straps; I have a couple Blushark canvas straps but I want to try Mushi canvas, they're supposed to be some of the best around. NATOs are usually CNS or Blushark, tan/green/gray. I also have a dark brown leather NATO that it looks good on as well.
I have some pics of these up on my Instagram, @i.cortman.
CVP33
MoT Member

Post by CVP33 »

Circustown
MoT Member

Post by Circustown »

Followed you over there, I will check out the picture!
cortman wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:53 pm Thanks @Rabirnie! And congrats on the Glycine @Circustown, it's become one of my favorite watches. The pic Robbie posted is on a leather strap with a bronze buckle I got of Ali Express- link. It's a fantastic strap and perfectly suited to the watch.
When it's not on some form of leather I wear the watch on NATO or canvas straps; I have a couple Blushark canvas straps but I want to try Mushi canvas, they're supposed to be some of the best around. NATOs are usually CNS or Blushark, tan/green/gray. I also have a dark brown leather NATO that it looks good on as well.
Circustown
MoT Member

Post by Circustown »

Very nice, I like the pattern on it!
CVP33 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:02 pm Image

Circustown
MoT Member

Post by Circustown »

cortman wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:53 pm Thanks @Rabirnie! And congrats on the Glycine @Circustown, it's become one of my favorite watches. The pic Robbie posted is on a leather strap with a bronze buckle I got of Ali Express- link. It's a fantastic strap and perfectly suited to the watch.

cortman, I saw your instagram post of your watch with the Mushi canvas strap and it looks great! How do you feel about the quality?
cortman
MoT Member

Post by cortman »

Circustown wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:37 pm

cortman, I saw your instagram post of your watch with the Mushi canvas strap and it looks great! How do you feel about the quality?
The Mushi strap is fantastic. Excellent quality. Mushi is also owned by our friend and forum member @tinpusher , and I believe there's a little MOT discount code available as well. :)