As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Another Tuns review

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
tnmats
MoT Member

Another Tuns review

Post by tnmats »

Hi gang,

Count me as another satisfied Tuns Leather customer.

I just received the following strap from Tuns

https://tunsstore.com/shop/watch-strap/ ... tch-strap/

I had it customized with cream-white stitching and a custom length, 115/80mm.

The leather is so soft and flexible right out of the box, padding was exactly as I wanted plus the padding appears to be a bit more flexible than I'm used to (yay!!). The color is marginally lighter than in the Tuns product page images but it matches my watch exactly as I hoped. I got the strap a little over 3 weeks from my order date.

There's a hint of red in the brown, and it does exhibit pull-up (pics on the web site didn't indicate the slight reddish tone nor the pull-up aspect). I always thought Horween leathers were the most flexible around for a watch strap but this Buttero leather is a wee bit more so than Horween.

The price out of the door was $32 (wth the MOT coupon code vxgccgjc). For that price I won't be looking for many ready-made straps in the future.

Pic is attached.
Attachments
dufrane waterloo+tuns buttero.jpg