FS: Panerai Radiomir 1940 42mm PAM00512 Complete Set

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Panerai Radiomir 1940 42mm PAM00512 Complete Set

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Panerai Radiomir 1940 42mm PAM00512 Complete Set

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $4,799 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Tel. 616-726-0472
Connect with me on instagram

Available for purchase is this handsome Panerai Radiomir 1940 PAM00512. This 1940 Radiomir case is the transitional case from the original Radiomir case, to the Luminor before they added the signature crown guard. This particular model is 42mm, and has a slightly more sophisticated feel than your traditional Panerai.

Original MSRP: $7200

Ref: PAM00512

Movement: Panerai P.999 Manual Wind

Diameter: 42mm

Thickness: 11.5mm

Power Reserve: 60hr

Water Resistance: 100m

Year: 2015

Scope of delivery: Triple boxed, watch, instruction booklet, warranty booklet stamped 2015, bezel protector, hangtag stickers, two OEM straps

The watch is in great overall used condition, no major substantial defects. Given the whole watch is a high polish, there are a few swirlies and light scuffs about the watch. Original black leather strap is in like new condition, but does show light wear. The second brown leather Panerai strap is unworn and also comes with a second Panerai buckle that is like new.

Please reach out with any questions or concerns, I’d be happy to help! I have done many deals in the Watch community and look to make it an enjoyable experience from start to finish and beyond for both parties.

IG wristsofluxury

More Pictures:
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

Re: FS: Panerai Radiomir 1940 42mm PAM00512 Complete Set

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

UP