We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SOLD: anOrdain Model 1 Teal like new with warranty

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
pdsf
MoT Member

SOLD: anOrdain Model 1 Teal like new with warranty

Post by pdsf »

SOLD

Decided to put my anOrdain Model 1 Teal for sale.  I waited more than 2 months for this to be made.  I still love it.  It was going to be my "special occasion" watch, especially on one of the suede straps, but I have lost weight and after wearing 38-39mm divers, this 38mm without a rotating bezel (i.e., relatively bigger dial) now looks too big on my 6" wrist.  The lugs don't overhang; it's all a matter of personal taste, and I just like a watch looking smaller on my wrist.

I am the original owner.  The watch was bought in May 2020 so there is 4 years of warranty left.  

The dial, of course, is the star.  I tried to capture the texture of the enamel dial.  The quality of the blue really changes depending on the light (intensity as well as type) - it does go from teal that you see on their website to more of a blue.  Because of the beauty of the dial, I am sure one day I will have another anOrdain if they come out with a Model 2 with a seconds hand...anyway, I digress.

The condition is excellent.  I cannot see any scratches or dings.  It's only been worn sparingly - probably never outside of the house.
It came with the black cordovan straps but I also have the grey and dark green suede straps from them (all short).  It's mainly been worn on the black cordovan.  The grey suede is like new - it's been tried on and worn for short periods of time at home.  The dark green suede has only been tried on.  These straps are of excellent quality.

The movement has been adjusted and there is no ghost date position.  

The case back is engraved. If you dislike it I am sure anOrdain can send you a blank one, possibly for a small fee.

US$1400 full kit shipped to CONUS.

Specs from their site (see my note under Movement):

Detailed specifications
Case diameter: 38mm
Lug to lug length: 46mm
Case depth: 11mm
Case finish: Polished, brushed case back
Strap width: 18mm
Dial: Vitreous enamel on copper
Movement: ETA 2824-2 modified to remove date position and individually regulated (note: I think Sellita was offered when I bought it).
Glass: Sapphire with 6 layers of anti-reflective coating
Hands: Steel hands, made in-house and Individually heat-treated to a ‘straw’ colour finish.
Case back: Solid screw-in
Waterproof: 5ATM
Warranty: 5 years

Pics:

Timestamp: 
Last edited by pdsf on Wed May 26, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
pdsf
MoT Member

Re: [WTS] anOrdain Model 1 Teal like new with warranty

Post by pdsf »

oh my I just realzied I might have forgotten to link pics haha. Added link. Dropped price.