We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Feeler, Accepting Offers: Eresco Chronograph Suisse Landeron Movement

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
MoT
Site Admin

Feeler, Accepting Offers: Eresco Chronograph Suisse Landeron Movement

Post by MoT »

Contemplating selling my vintage Eresco Chronograph Suisse with a Landeron 48 (I believe) movement.

Overall the watch is in good vintage condition. There are rub marks throughout the case. The crystal (please ignore hairs and lint in the pics) and especially the dial are in very good shape. The copper/salmon dial is beautiful and the painted numerals are fantastic. The movement is clean and fun to look at.

The watch winds, sets, and runs as it should. It has good power reserve of at least 30 hours. The chronograph runs great, and the minutes collector switches over very close to the 60s mark. I do have to mention that on reset, the chronograph seconds often resets past 12:00 but will settle back at 12:00 on its own or with another nudge of the reset button. Video below shows operation.

Taking offers above $225 on it. My usuals apply: You will get the watch a personalized thank you note and some MoT swag.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody