As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

SOLD Seiko SKX007K2 with Dagaz 12 hour bezel

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Elkins45
MoT Member

SOLD Seiko SKX007K2 with Dagaz 12 hour bezel

Post by Elkins45 »

I bought this from a Japanese seller thru Rakuten back in late 2017 and installed the Dagaz 12 hour bezel a few months later. I have the box. It's been worn a few times but is in quite good condition. There's a tiny bit of swirling on one edge of the case and I can't see any flaws in the crystal. SN is 779254 if that means anything to anyone. I do have the original timer bezel insert but I lost the little lume pip when I removed it so it won't have the 12:00 lume dot if you decide to install the old bezel

Price wise these have gone crazy since they were discontinued but searching sold items on eBay shows there's a wide range of sale prices so I'm not 100% sure what to ask. Let's say $210 shipped and insured within the USA and see if anyone thinks that's a reasonable price to pay. Feel free to ask questions or request other photos.

Edited to reflect that I found the original bezel, and for a price reduction.

SOLD ELSEWHERE
Last edited by Elkins45 on Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Elkins45
MoT Member

Re: Seiko SKX007K2 with Dagaz 12 hour bezel

Post by Elkins45 »

I don't know why my photos aren't showing up. Let's try again:
SKX007K2 - 1.jpg
SKX007K2 - 2.jpg